Consultancy neede on agriculture

Register

j_ashokkumar

Hi,

I am s/w engineer not in agriculture field. I plan to do agriculture so I need to get informaition on agriculture, Please provide me consultancy on this. If any consulants helps me on this, it will be helpful

Thanks,
Ashok

anil1956

consultancy

Dear Ashok kumar,
pl. provide your location of the farm, acreage,water availability, your place of location, time available for supervision, profits or returns you want in rupees or % of profit, level of investment at or up to which you are comfortable.

You can call me and send mail with these details and fix up consultancy logics.

anil patil

anil1956@hotmail.com
Bangalore

Hi,

I am s/w engineer not in agriculture field. I plan to do agriculture so I need to get informaition on agriculture, Please provide me consultancy on this. If any consulants helps me on this, it will be helpful

Thanks,
Ashok

akhileshorganic

Consultancy

Dear Mr. Sushil Kumar

Greetings!

Pleased to see your mail, this is Akhilesh Tiwari, I am B.E. (Ag.), PGDOAM, MBA having long experience in the field of organic agriculture, Floriculture, Horticulture, Medicinal and herbal cultivation, Green House and Organic Textile.

As you have mentioned you want to enter in the field of agriculture. Agriculture is a big aspect you should chose one particular field. I will tell you all about that.

I provide consultancy on the above fields. A lot of projects are successful running in all over the India in my consultancy.

I have a lot of questions in my mind before start giving consultancy so please call me on my mobile number () or mail me full detail of your project. My consultancy is paid so talk to me about that.

Thanks

With Regards

Akhilesh Tiwari

Last edited by a moderator:

gomathi

Dear Mr. Ashok Kumar

I am Gomathinayagam, Agricultural Engineer with Management having 15 years of expereince.

I am based at Chennai , and if your project area is northern districts of Tamilnadu , U r invited to get in touch with us.

with regards
gomathinayagam
Consultant Agricultural Engineer
Six Sigma Black Belt
Assisted By Ministry of Agriculture, GOI, Manage code no. TN1237

ayyappadasan07

Consultancy on Mushroom

Dear sir,

I want to start the business in mushroom. my main concern is markting.. how i can procedd for the same.

Regards,
Ayyappadasan.
E.mail:

Last edited by a moderator: