Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Consultancy for processing of Aloevera

Register

Click Here!

hcms

We provide full consultancy for processing unti set up of Aloevera Gel extraction Unit. we provide buyback assistance for the industrial production of aloevera..we have all the knowledge and technology related to Aloevera processing, currently we are have established 20 Aloevera gel processing Industry or processing units through out India. We provide full project report, that will be help full for getting financial assistnace from the banks. Please contact us. We also provide consultancy for Aloevera cultivation

Last edited:

coolsahil14

aloe vera production

dear sir/madam,
i am very much interested in carrying out plantaions of aloe vera on my land near kankroli (rajasthan). please let me know the details like cost of plantation,other parameters required and also the sale price of aloevera extract or fresh aloe vera leaves along with the buyers name and contact details.

hcms

Please mail us on our mail ID..our call to our honourable director or manager plantation at 09509888669.............

coolsahil14

plantation of aloe vera

dear sir/madam,
. please contact me n let me know the project

Last edited by a moderator:

sumanarya

Aloe vera cultivation

hi agroconsultant,

i m a small time farmer in himachal pradesh, i m interested in aloe vera farming at my native place. climate in my area seems suitable for the aloe vera cultivation, as this herb grows in our vicinity without giving any extra care. now i want to cultivate it in a organized manner. if you please guide me about the cultivation cost, market price and other requirements.

thanks
suman arya

Last edited by a moderator: