Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

consultancy for organic farming and gardening

Register

Click Here!

vriksha

Dear Friends:
Greetings! I am an organic farming consultant and have been using the 1,000 year old Indian system of VRIKSHAYURVEDA to convert farms, gardens, orchards and plantations from conventional, chemical production to organic production in a few months' time for the past few years. Mango, banana, guava, pomegranate, orange, sapota, grape, strawberry and all types of fruit orchards will benefit greatly from adopting this system and save upto 25-30% on current input costs. Similarly, paddy, wheat , pulses, cotton and oilseed farmers; growers of medicinal and aromatic plants, cut flowers and vegetable growers will get better quality and a higher quantity of production by adopting this method.

The tea industry of India has come forward to adopt my system in both north and south India and well known tea gardens are my clients. The kiwi growers of the northeast have also benefited from this system. Growers of plantation crops---tea, coffee, rubber,vanilla, spices--can look forward to finally banishing various pests and diseases which plague them regularly and cause crop losses by adopting this system in toto. Small growers need not despair as this system can be tailored to suit the needs of small farmers with limited resources. This system stresses self-sufficiency and encourages the farmer/grower to use the resources on his/her farm to enrich the soil. The farmer is also motivated to use his/her creativity is running the farm once the basic principles are mastered. The secret of success in this system is simple--HARD WORK, WILLINGNESS AND FAITH IN THE SYSTEM! Those who have these three qualities are now reaping the rich rewards.

Very little has been written about the system I am using although it is as old as the hills. I prefer to come and train the farmers and growers on their farms/orchards/plantations by giving hands-on demonstrations. 2-3 days is sufficient to learn the basics of this system. My consultancy fees is reasonable and negotiable. If you are interested in learning more about this system and implementing it in your orchard, field or garden please send me a message through the private message facility.

You can also see my website: :: Natural Organic Farming ::.

Here's wishing you a good kharif season ahead and a bountiful harvest, smiles all around, good health and wealth. Happy gardening and farming!

Sincerely yours
Dr. Anjali Pathak

info10a9

Hello Dr. Pathak, I think we can work hand in hand. My innovative special nutrient is shwwing amazing results on nutrition of the produce. I shall call you for more details soon.

Regards,
Meenal

Dear Friends:
Greetings! I am an organic farming consultant and have been using the 1,000 year old Indian system of VRIKSHAYURVEDA to convert farms, gardens, orchards and plantations from conventional, chemical production to organic production in a few months' time for the past few years. Mango, banana, guava, pomegranate, orange, sapota, grape, strawberry and all types of fruit orchards will benefit greatly from adopting this system and save upto 25-30% on current input costs. Similarly, paddy, wheat , pulses, cotton and oilseed farmers; growers of medicinal and aromatic plants, cut flowers and vegetable growers will get better quality and a higher quantity of production by adopting this method.

The tea industry of India has come forward to adopt my system in both north and south India and well known tea gardens are my clients. The kiwi growers of the northeast have also benefited from this system. Growers of plantation crops---tea, coffee, rubber,vanilla, spices--can look forward to finally banishing various pests and diseases which plague them regularly and cause crop losses by adopting this system in toto. Small growers need not despair as this system can be tailored to suit the needs of small farmers with limited resources. This system stresses self-sufficiency and encourages the farmer/grower to use the resources on his/her farm to enrich the soil. The farmer is also motivated to use his/her creativity is running the farm once the basic principles are mastered. The secret of success in this system is simple--HARD WORK, WILLINGNESS AND FAITH IN THE SYSTEM! Those who have these three qualities are now reaping the rich rewards.

Very little has been written about the system I am using although it is as old as the hills. I prefer to come and train the farmers and growers on their farms/orchards/plantations by giving hands-on demonstrations. 2-3 days is sufficient to learn the basics of this system. My consultancy fees is reasonable and negotiable. If you are interested in learning more about this system and implementing it in your orchard, field or garden please send me a message through the private message facility.

You can also see my website: :: Natural Organic Farming ::.

Here's wishing you a good kharif season ahead and a bountiful harvest, smiles all around, good health and wealth. Happy gardening and farming!

Sincerely yours
Dr. Anjali Pathak