Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Consultancy charge to start a dairy farm

Register

Click Here!

prodigy2006

My friend and I are planning to start a dairy farm with 60 buffaloes and 40 cows. Since we are new to this business, I'd like to get help from a good consultancy. I've basic information like the kind of cows and buffaloes that I need to buy, different kinds of machinery needed etc.
I'd like to know how much a consultancy would charge me for its service? If you need to contact me, please send me an email

Thanks,
Sunil.

Last edited by a moderator:

sampadafarms

DAIRY FARM TRAINING COURSE_Sampada Farms & Consultants

My friend and I are planning to start a dairy farm with 60 buffaloes and 40 cows. Since we are new to this business, I'd like to get help from a good consultancy. I've basic information like the kind of cows and buffaloes that I need to buy, different kinds of machinery needed etc.
I'd like to know how much a consultancy would charge me for its service? If you need to contact me, please send me an email to sunny.tjk@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Sunil.
Dear Mr. Sunil,

We want to bring following two points to your kind notice.

1. We will provide you the service you expect. U can come and meet us at our office for such information. We will provide you all necessary information in our discussion. We will let you know how and where you have to start, list of works and its schedule, where and when to purchase machinery and livestock etc.

For charges and available dates/time pls contact me on 9848203647.

2. We are taking a batch of dairy prospects, entrepreneurs and farmers to BARAMATI to provide training on TRAINING ON ADVANCE DAIRY FARM MANAGEMENT. This training suits for your needs. Its a resediential 4 day training. Language will be in ENGLISH. Dates: 6th Feb to 9th Feb 20123. Last date for registration; 15th Jan 2012. For more details: Contact Mr. Muralidhar on 99488 79656 or Mr. Eswar on 98851 70423.

Regards
Raghu Ram
Sampada Farms & Consultatns

lpmndri123

I'd like to know how much a consultancy would charge me for its service? If you need to contact me, please send me an email

Thanks,
Sunil.
Pl. contact National Dairy Research Institute, Adugodi, Bangalore -560030 for consultancy at reasonable cost and one week training if required.

manojsinghchandel

Hi

Hi

We can provide you complete turnkey from project conception to complete implementation including buying of high breed animals.

Regds

drsarkar

For Complete A-Z Dairy Farm ( Cow - CB / IB + Buffalo) Project Consultancy Services

Dear Prodigy2006 alias SUNIL ,

Plz contact us on GGDFCS India ..We can establish your Hi-Tech farm in any State of India with new project Dynamics on Shed , Parlor , Health care , Breeding , Nutrition & Ration preparation with Fodder production , Milking Mgmt. with Calf & Labour Mgmt., Record Keeping with Cold Chain Mgmt of Milk Supply / storage ..We can Supply Pure Indian Breeds like Sahiwal (16-17 ltrs Av.milk) , Gir , Rathi, Tharparkar etc..The HF , Jersy , Murrah + Mehsani Buffalo , Pure Breeding Stock of Rajasthani / UP Goats like Sirohi , Jamunapari, Barbari , Karouli etc. for Goatry Project also . We are the Consultant Team with Ph.D. in Farm Mgmt and Animal Husbandry from 24 yrs.experience..We are the Designers also and supply Medicines , Vaccines , Milking Machine and all necessary equipments on whole sale rate direct from manufacturers along with Project Portfolios. Plz call us on Zero eight six zero two zero eight one six five zero or zero nine four two four eight two four seven seven five or sarkar41419, at the rate of, g mail.com..The maximum contacts in all five Southern states with materials procurement ..Our H.O. & B.O. at Rajasthan , West Bengal , M.P. & U.P...we can take only mid to large Dairy Farms , Goatry & Poultry Farm , Animal Feed Units , Milk Processing & Product Manufacturing sectors , Animals Selection Techniques , Trainings + Awareness with Development Programmes in Govt./ NGO / Commercial & Industrial zones ..

Plz send me earliest reply with Pvt. Message ( P.M.) --Best wishes from GGDFCS India..

Thanks,
Sunil.