Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Composting technology (within 24 hours)

Register

Click Here!

antonwibowo

My company in Singapore has developed a composting technology that traditionally requires at least 3 months and now it only requires 24 hours to complete with raw materials such as:
1) animals waste and remains
2) padi husks, hays, sawdust
3) empty fruit bunch, palm oil mill effluent
4) urban food garbage
5) any other organic waste

This new technology is a fantastic breakthrough to increase profitability especially for plantation owners with high demand of fertilizers, farm owners with large amount of waste and for investors who are planning to have organic fertilizer manufacturing facilities.

Any interested party, feel free to approach me or my email anton at biomaxtech dot com

Thank you,
Anton Wibowo

Last edited:

bhusal

Composting technology

The main problem in organic farming is unavailability of quality organic manure in time. Wel compost farmyard manure is main source for the organic farmers. If the composting technology (within 24 hours) is possible and practicable in rural area it will be fantastic. How can we provide the acess of this technology to rural farmers.

chinnadurai

Sir,

Send me the details composting techniques, we can introduce the new concept
please contact.....

Last edited by a moderator:

antonwibowo

Dear Bhusal and Chinnadurai,

I need you to private message me your email contact because apparently it does not appear on the discussion board.

Thank you,
Anton

dungbeetle

Interest in composting technology

Dear Anton,

I would like to know more about your company, and this breakthrough for quick composting. I am a consultant working in Thailand and USA. I would like to try this new method and help promote your work.

Thank you,
David

sudhirshetty_k

plz let me know the mail id of mr anthonwibowo . plZ mail me... i would like to know the 24 hours composting technology and the permission required from various agencies in india
please contact....

Last edited by a moderator: