Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Composting technology (24 hours)

Register

Click Here!

antonwibowo

My company in Singapore has developed a composting technology that traditionally requires at least 3 months and now it only requires 24 hours to complete with raw materials such as:
1) animals waste and remains
2) padi husks, hays, sawdust
3) empty fruit bunch, palm oil mill effluent
4) urban food garbage
5) any other organic waste

This new technology is a fantastic breakthrough to increase profitability especially for plantation owners with high demand of fertilizers, farm owners with large amount of waste and for investors who are planning to have organic fertilizer manufacturing facilities. Capacity is 3 ton and 15 ton of raw materials / day

Any interested party, feel free to approach me through private message or leave me your contact or email me anton at biomaxtech dot com
Thank you,
Anton Wibowo

Last edited:

geelespe

Interested

Dear Friend,
Good Morning to you!
I wish to know more about the idea
I want to know what is that you sell, the idea or some equipment to manufacture the compost. We have 423 retail outlets in Andhra Pradesh selling farm inputs. We also sell implements, technology, and take up services business like transplantation, harvesting, etc
Please reply
Siva Prasad

Last edited by a moderator:

mallahazoor

Great Idea!!!

Dear Anton, this seems great and brilient idea? but how do we believe on this? if it is really believable, please tell me briefly about the 24 hours compost making process. We will happy invite you to conduct a special workshop on this.

TO:
Yam BT Malla

mallahazoor

Visit your company!

Dear Anton,
I would rather love to visit in your Singapoor company and learn about the same. What will be the cost for all this? Please specify.

Yam BT Malla

kishorekumarkkd

My company in Singapore has developed a composting technology that traditionally requires at least 3 months and now it only requires 24 hours to complete with raw materials such as:
4) urban food garbage

This new technology is a fantastic breakthrough to increase profitability especially for plantation owners with high demand of fertilizers, farm owners with large amount of waste and for investors who are planning to have organic fertilizer manufacturing facilities. Capacity is 3 ton and 15 ton of raw materials / day

Any interested party, feel free to approach me through private message or leave me your contact
Thank you,
Anton Wibowo
Dear Mr>Anton
Could you Plz send any other info and working cost and machinery if any..Iam into Renewable energy systems..You can reach me on
BRGS
Kishore Kumaar.N

gani

4) urban food garbage

Any interested party, feel free to approach me through private message or leave me your contact
Thank you,
Anton Wibowo
This is nice . Please give details about this .
Regards
you can write in

pareshpujara

4) urban food garbage

Thank you,
Anton Wibowo
Mr. Anton

Please provide brief tech. detail (means its chemical biological or physical process of conversion bcoz it has significant effect on final quality of final product) plush qouatation for the same.

Hope i can make it commercial as early as possible.

contact me at

PARESH

worthyvidyas

Quote for composting of the technology

sIR, WE ARE AN iNDIA BASES COMPANY AND SHALL THANK YOU TO PLEASE INTIMATE THE COSTS OF THE VARIOUS SCALES OF CAPACITIES AND THE COSTS INVOLVED, WE ARE A FREE MEMBER AT AGRICULTURE INFORMATION WEB SITE,

WITH BEST REGARS.

RISHI SWAROOP SINGHANIA

askashkv

composting technology

4) urban food garbage

Thank you,
Anton Wibowo
Hi Mr Wibowo,
I m keen in knowing more about this technology could you please throw more light on the same ,u could mail me further details to
Regards and Thanks
Ashok Kumar V

jcnarra

Dear Friend,
Best compliments of the day.
It will be great if you could send me your contact informatio.
By which IU can get all the information needed for taking up this project in commercial scale.
Thanks,
J.C.Narra

prashantkotwal

Composting Technology

Dear Anton,
It is very nice to know that you have such a helpful technology, especially in the era of organic farming. I would like to know more about this technology and see if we can work together as my area of work is in the dairy farming sector where we get raw material for vermicompost everyday.

I can also take this innovation to the National Dairy Research Institute where it can be certified to create a huge market in India and also globally. I also have a few good European and American Universities who are partners with my small consulting firm, who might also be well interested in this technology.

I would appreciate if you please contact me at
Thanks and best regards,
Prashant Kotwal
Director,
, Mumbai.

needyou123

Need infomationof the subject mentioned of 24 hrs, composite.

Sir,
Your mendtioned about compositing in 24 hours that mey be used for large farms. Kindly inform me.
With regards,
Paul Ponniah,
email: