Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Community Farm Life / Group agriculture

Register

Click Here!

piyus7

Going back to Nature... making our dream come true
Hello friends I am from odisha currently residing in maharashtra. Was always interested in living close to nature so after a lot of thoughts
I've decided to move back to lead a life which is close to nature and more connected to mother earth.
Also, I feel if we form a community of driven people with the same mindset/goal
it would be easier to tackle the challenges ahead and celebrate the results together while creating a small green world.
The basic idea is strength in unity.
If we as a group invest in purchase and development of the land and practice sustainable and diversified agricultural practices this could easily
become a successful and self sustainable agro business model.
There are a lot of ideas to explore. but the first step is to create a group with people that share the same dream and are willing to achieve it.
I am sure there are many people like me out there who wish to do this but lack the capacity to execute this alone.
if this sounds like something that you relate to.
Please feel free to contact me and we can discuss further.

We can convert thousands of hecters of chemical land into certified ORGANIC LAND in 3 years WITHOUT EXPENSES for fertilisers, pesticides, water, electricity or gas and investors shall get 80% to 90% net profit forever. We have selected a site with 40 acres of land in Kerala, Thrissur, a tourist destination center, where we will establish 7 layer plantation with 7 different plants & trees to get 7 times income every year forever. We can make farm houses with 10 cents of land with 70 trees & 300 plants and 1000 sq.feet house (free electricity, water, cooking gas, certified organic vegetables & fruits etc. forever) and other security facilities. At present the land price is 10 to 20 lacks for 10 cents land near the project. The project will start after 3 years, once the land is certified as organic. During this period, we will convert thousands of hecters of land into organic, which will be used for 7 layer plantation for contract farming for MNCs in india and for export market with commercial farming of certified organic vegetables, fruits, medicinal plants & herbs, honey, mushrooms, live animals, meat, fish, organic fertilisers, pesticides, seeds, plants, animal waste, neem products etc. Profit will generate from the first year onwards. This is one time investment for Rs. 60 million (6Cr) and farm house income shall Rs. 10 million (one Cr) per plot. Total plot shall be 390 in 40 acres of land (balane 10 acres will be used for common facilities) If we get half of the price, it will be Rs.190 Crs against your investment of Rs.6 Cr. If we hold 30% plots for 3 years, the price shall double being the site is under CITY LIMIT where land and farm price will double in 2 to 3 years.
For more details click at left side on M emblem and send a message

mishrak

Going back to Nature... making our dream come true
Hello friends I am from odisha currently residing in maharashtra. Was always interested in living close to nature so after a lot of thoughts
I've decided to move back to lead a life which is close to nature and more connected to mother earth.
Also, I feel if we form a community of driven people with the same mindset/goal
it would be easier to tackle the challenges ahead and celebrate the results together while creating a small green world.
The basic idea is strength in unity.
If we as a group invest in purchase and development of the land and practice sustainable and diversified agricultural practices this could easily
become a successful and self sustainable agro business model.
There are a lot of ideas to explore. but the first step is to create a group with people that share the same dream and are willing to achieve it.
I am sure there are many people like me out there who wish to do this but lack the capacity to execute this alone.
if this sounds like something that you relate to.
Please feel free to contact me and we can discuss further.
I am interested