Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Coconut plants needed

Register

Click Here!

csivabh

I am Siva from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. I have 6 acres of farm land. Need coconut plants of around 500. Either deshi or hybrid varieties are needed

anil1956

coconut seedlings

Dear Shiva,

Coconut seedlings have to be purchased based on visual selection only and it is the very critical phase of coconut farming.Further the total farm planning is very important. I strongly recommend for hiring a horticultural project consultant who would tell you what are all the things you have to do what is the cost and how to make the best profits.You are having more than 10 acres land and so you make a nice income of about 10 lacs net profit per year from year one.

If interested you can contact us and register for annual technical services as also project report preperation. We will be physically present to select all the 500 seedlings for your farm.Our registration for the annual services closes in february every year so hurry up.

anil1956@hotmail.com
Agro Consultants | Commercial Vegetable Farming | Horticulture Projects India

I am Siva from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. I have 6 acres of farm land. Need coconut plants of around 500. Either deshi or hybrid varieties are needed

amdens

This is Chary from Nalgonda town, Andhra Pradesh. I am looking at around 100 cocunut plants. I heard about GANGABONDAM from Bengalore but not sure whether they are suitable for Nalgonda climetic conditions. Please suggest a good plants.