Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

cattle shed,roofing,fencing at low cost

Register

Click Here!

lakshmi123

we offer all kind of roofing solutions for very reasonable rate .we also construct green house shed and also other sheds,even chettinad type tiles sheet etc.make your garden,farm ,car shed,guest house beautiful with our roofing solutions.we can do according to your budget.Please send me all the details of your proposed shed while sending enquiry like how much sqft,length and breadth,whether it is concrete flooring etc.If it is cattle shed,then tell us how many cows ,goats will be in your farm.It will be easy for us to send quotation.we do fencing for your land at low cost.please send your email id in reply.
Barbed wire fencing cost Rs.110/running feet

nandana

What would be the cost of cow shed about 100 feet x 30 feet.
nandana,

Last edited by a moderator:

sampadafarms

Sampada Farms!

we offer all kind of roofing solutions for very reasonable rate .we also construct green house shed and also other sheds,even chettinad type tiles sheet etc.make your garden,farm ,car shed,guest house beautiful with our roofing solutions.we can do according to your budget.Please send me all the details of your proposed shed while sending enquiry like how much sqft,length and breadth,whether it is concrete flooring etc.If it is cattle shed,then tell us how many cows ,goats will be in your farm.It will be easy for us to send quotation.we do fencing for your land at low cost.please send your email id in reply.
Dear Mr/Ms

It is very interesting to know that you are providing such service. Kindly let us know further details. At present we are providing our consultancy services for two big dairy projects with 500+ milching animals. Each shed with a strength of 120 animals, Most of the animals are cows. Kindly send us a quotation for 120 animals (60 + 60 head to head) shed. Once on receipt of quote from your end, we will contact you.

Regards
Raghu Ram

purush_rao

Hi Lakshmi,

I would like to put a shed for 10 cows. what would be the cost and please send me the quotation.

Thanks,
Pradeep

sakgvs

please provide your contact no on this email id
Regards
Rahul Tiwari

omsidhu

Dear Sir,

I want to build simple POLLY HOUSE for growing vegetable on my land. I like to make this in lowest cost & in simply structure.
Can it possible? Please give me detail idea about it on my following mail ID-

prasadbldr

need to contact u for your service

please arrange to send contact details

vkvpanicker

Hi,

I would like to rebuild my farm structures. It has 12 cows in 350 sq.ft and planning to expand. So i need a much more spacious shed which could occupy 20 cows. What would be the construction/material. Can you please send me a quote.

Thanks,
Panikcer
vkvpanicker@gmail.com

jmbarath

Dear
WE are starting dairy in 3 acre farm and farming in 20 acres of land
near villupuram. What kind of support you can provide? What type of materials
you suggest? PL respond
Vishal

arshad71

Hi Lakhsmi
We need roof shed and fence for our goat farm. area approx 75' x 100'.

even any used one in good condition can be acceptable.

Please revert back with the cost.