Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

cattle feed

Register

Click Here!

Dear Friends,

We have large quantities of distilleries grain by-product which is used as an ideal cattle feed concentrate. Interested parties may contact.

Last edited by a moderator:

gaiwalas

What about its usage

Dear dairy farmers,

Even we have heard that distilleries grain is quite an apt feed for animals. But there are certain issues associated with it.

Here are some of them:
1) It spoils in less than 2-3 days. Is there any way to preserve it?
2) What kind of farm infrastructure is essential for minimizing its water content?
3) What are the other quality parameters which need to be evaluated before feeding it to the cattle.

I would really appreciate if those who are using it can throw some light on it.

Another thought: Why aren't feed manufacturing companies coming forward and using it in their feeds?

Dear Friends,

We have large quantities of distilleries grain by-product which is used as an ideal cattle feed concentrate. Interested parties may contact.

nsivan

Dear Friends,

please send me the details about the feed.

we need details like where are you located? where is your distillerie is located?

what will be price? please provide me the info as soon as possible.

Regards,
sivan N.

Dear dairy farmers,

Even we have heard that distilleries grain is quite an apt feed for animals. But there are certain issues associated with it.

Here are some of them:
1) It spoils in less than 2-3 days. Is there any way to preserve it?
2) What kind of farm infrastructure is essential for minimizing its water content?
3) What are the other quality parameters which need to be evaluated before feeding it to the cattle.

I would really appreciate if those who are using it can throw some light on it.

Another thought: Why aren't feed manufacturing companies coming forward and using it in their feeds?
@ Gaiwalas The grain by product is dried and the moisture content is less than 5-7%, so it does not go bad in 2-3 days. You dont need any infrastructure on the farm to reduce moisture, as the issue is handled by us. The quality parameters of the grain by product are good enought ot be fed directly to the cattle @ 4-5 kilos per cattle per day. It offers adequate amount of roughages/fiber to their diet.

@ Gaiwalas The grain by product is dried and the moisture content is less than 5-7%, so it does not go bad in 2-3 days. You dont need any infrastructure on the farm to reduce moisture, as the issue is handled by us. The quality parameters of the grain by product are good enought ot be fed directly to the cattle @ 4-5 kilos per cattle per day. It offers adequate amount of roughages/fiber to their diet.
Feed manufacturers are using it in their feeds and we are also supplying to them. But we have surplus quantities of the grain by product and would like to access other markets too.

herambgupte

Dear Ankush,

where are you located?
I am interested in it.
Please send me the details like price.

Thanks

Regards,
Heramb Gupte

gaiwalas

Thanks

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the information. I understand that it is dry. This would definitely increase its life. Please let us know for many days it will sustain before spoilage.

Also let us know where are you based and what is its price. We are interested.

sasichelakara

Distillery waste.

Hi Sir,
We are interested in your product. We are from Kerala.
Kindly send us the following details.
cost of the material.
Your loccation.
Your early replay will be highly apreciated.
thanks
sasi
sasichelakara@gmail.com
mobile 09447151594

C
Dear Friends,

pravyored

Hi,
Iam from Hyderabad, A.P. I am using the distillery waste as feed concentrate in my farm consisting of 10 cows and a few calves. The result is really good. Not only that the milk yield per day increases in notime, also the animal's weight is considerably increased. I don't know the composition of the feed, but it is working out very good as cattle feed.
But, lately I heard that it should not be used as cattle feed as the health of the cows deteriorate in the longrun. I don't know the credibility of that statement, hence Iam posting it here, if anyone can throw some light on this subject.