Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Business proposal

Register

Click Here!

There are joint venture business proposals available ,in east and west Africa( 20% equity by the government ,and complete free arable land,Free water and electricity and 80% by the investor) in Green house farming,Dairy,Tomato processing plants,Rice cultivation.The ROI shall be 35-40% .All the project plans were duly approved and awaiting start up.Anybody interested can contact me for discussion

Last edited by a moderator:

anil1956

projects in africa

Dear Sethu,

pl send full details of location and project particulars in specific if any to my email anil1956@hotmail.com.

Also inform how you propose to involve in these projects.

we can be of good use in preparing project report and also in technical support for investors/ entreprenuers.

http://www.agriprojectsconsultants.com

anil patil

There are joint venture business proposals available ,in east and west Africa( 20% equity by the government ,and complete free arable land,Free water and electricity and 80% by the investor) in Green house farming,Dairy,Tomato processing plants,Rice cultivation.The ROI shall be 35-40% .All the project plans were duly approved and awaiting start up.Anybody interested can contact me on 7708320788 for discussion

hnaswath

Agri projects in Africa

Dear Sir,

pl send full details of location and project particulars in specific if any to my email

Also inform how you propose to involve in these projects

There are joint venture business proposals available ,in east and west Africa( 20% equity by the government ,and complete free arable land,Free water and electricity and 80% by the investor) in Green house farming,Dairy,Tomato processing plants,Rice cultivation.The ROI shall be 35-40% .All the project plans were duly approved and awaiting start up.Anybody interested can contact me for discussion
I appreciated all the feed backs and responses I have got so far,but to cut-short,the respondents time,I wish to point out that,only genuine Investors are required in these business,( I needed to mention this,because of some) who are associated with Dairy projects,Food processing plants,Power sector dealing in Wind,fossil fuel,Bio mass.I thank each and all,for their aspirations and tenderness,in participating.

krish_85blue

Dear Sethu

I am involved with Dairy farming and genuinely looking ahead for this business opportunity, kindly send details regarding this project on my id , i would be highly delighted to get the details and would get in touch with u on ASAP basis , kindly msg me ur
waiting to hear from you

Thanks n Regards
Krishna singh

mads

I'm interested, I'm a MBA student in UK, looking for similar opportunities in Africa, I have gathered few details, but all remains unclear not about the return on investment, but the minimum amount required for investment, that must be first considered for me to move on, so If you can please help me with those details, I may end up with starting good venture, Please help mail
Regards

agrogreens

Agro

Let me have some more info as i m planning to re-locate farmers from india.

Manish

giripra

Hi Sethu,

Please could you more details about the project to my mail id :

Regards,
Girish