Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Business opportunity for Aloe vera farmers,Aloe vera product manufacturer

Register

Click Here!

taori

For all Aloe vera consultant ,Aloe vera product manufacturer,Agents,Traders Aloe Vera plant seller.
We have an exciting opportunity for you which will be mutually benificial to both of us.
For more details PM us your details and we will send you the proposal or you can call us

samvedan

Aloevera farmer

For all Aloe vera consultant ,Aloe vera product manufacturer,Agents,Traders Aloe Vera plant seller.
We have an exciting opportunity for you which will be mutually benificial to both of us.
For more details PM us your details and we will send you the proposal or you can call us
I am planning to cultivating aloe vera for business purpose, please provide details about your offer.

Last edited by a moderator:

kikis69

Hi there, Aloe vera plantation interest me! Please send me all the available information. I would also like to get some information regarding the procedure after extracting the jel out of the leaf .... would a company buy the leafs only? At what prices ?

Thanks a lot
Kikis

sidhi

pls contact we can provide all details.first you need mrket servey than go for plantation.sidhi 9414297097.

ajit prasad

we manufacturer aloevera juice , aloevera gel (industrial grade pulp) competitive rates.

kashyap plantations & biofuels
udaipur, rajasthan

prince singh

Hello Everyone

I would like to know the advantages of the aloe Vera farming ,
i need to know the market of its , the way of plantation and approx how much is the return from this farming .

I am planning to do in around 2 acr so guide me about the following;

1} the number of corps can be planted in this much area
2} the harvesting time turnaround
3} The best quality breed suitable for good quality production and sale ( from JAIPUR)

Any other valuable suggestion for your ends which i missed would be highly appreciated.

So await to hear
Thanks in advance
Regards

mbm789

dear sir ,

i am going to start farm of Aloe Vera in Kashmir , but where 2 sell them i have no market pls guide me.

patilrs3

Hi Sir

I am Rakesh Patil basically from Hyderabad(A.P).We are planning to start ALOE VERA GEL PROCESSING PLANT with 1ton capacity.

So before that I need to know the marketing strategy buyers of aloe vera prepared gel.

With that knowledge I can implement the plant.

Please send me detail information on above request.

THANK YOU

karthikjayam

Dear Sir,

I am Karthik from bang-lore working in IT sector , I have 10 acres of cultivation Land in thiruvannamalai (Near velor)
. I woutl like to start Aloevera farming , I have no idea to market it out in the India. It would be great if any one could assist me on this below.

1 . Procedure of Farming
2 . Marketing contacts
3. Peer to peer supporting techiniques

Please contact me if you could help me out the aforesaid questions.

Name : Karthik
Email : Karthikaec1989@gmail.com
contact Number : 09916294904

Regards,
Karthik