Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Broiler Contract Farm - poultry buisness in tamilnadu

Register

Click Here!

balaagro

Dear Friends,
We may have many friends in our state and neighbouring states , who may need of knowledge in Broiler Poultry contract farming. So lets share our knowledge of Broiler contract farming . Knowledge may include like
1. Project reports
2. how to benefits to farmers financially (Compare to Desi{Country} chicks farming)
3. useful tips to run profitably.
4.Shed management
5.Raw materials to construct shed
6. where we can get Food and water drinkers that would cheap and quality
7. Usage of litter base like coco peat
8. Benefits from corporate company who provide contract of chicks
9.Comparison of corporate companies
10.Sharing of Knowledge , who already experiencing Poultry farming.
11. Share your experience with present companies that provide contract farming now in tamilnadu.

I hereby kindly invite all gurus and those have hands on experience in this poultry farming (mainly contract farming) to share here nad give your valuable time to help our community, so that it even help many job seekers and college students to start their own buisness to support their family.

Thank you
Bala

balaagro

அன்பு சகோதரர்களே!
நம் பலருக்கு broiler இறைச்சி கோழி வளர்ப்பு பற்றியும் , அதை நம் தோட்டத்தில் விவசாய நிலத்தில் எப்படி பண்ணை வைப்பது , லாப நோக்கில் வளர்ப்பது போன்ற சந்தேககங்கள் இருக்கும் . அது மட்டுமல்லாமல் பெரிய கம்பெனி களுக்கு ஒப்பந்த முறையில் வளர்த்து கொடுத்தால் எவ்வாறு நமக்கு லாபம் கிடைக்கும். எந்த நிறுவனம் சிறந்த முறையில் நமக்கு உதவிகரமாக , லாபகரமாக இருக்கும் என்பதை போன்ற விசயங்கள் இங்கே விபரம் தெரிந்த நண்பர்கள் பங்கேற்று பகிர்ந்து கொண்டால் எல்லோர்க்கும் உதவியாக அமையும் .
அது போல் பண்ணைக்கு தேவையான உபகரணங்கள் தேங்காய் நார் போன்ற பொருட்கள் எளிமையான விலையில் கிடைக்கும் இடங்கள் போன்றவற்றை உங்களுக்கு தெரிந்ததை இங்கே பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளுங்கள்

மிக்க நன்றி
பாலா

vivekkaushik

dear bala i m a business man from haryana and i m also thinking of entering poultry business on contract farming business i m totally in agreement with you the queries are similar for me also and i will appreciate if some one provides guidance and pro and cons of this format thanks
vivek

nickintl

Hi bala ,

I am interested in poultry business and i have 100 acres of land in that i am planning to delicate 10 acres of land exclusive for poultry business please help to get companies in tamilnadu who are giving contract farming for poultry .

nickintl

Hi bala ,

I am interested in poultry business and i have 100 acres of land in that i am planning to delicate 10 acres of land exclusive for poultry business please help to get companies in tamilnadu who are giving contract farming for poultry .

Thanks & Regards

Venkat
nickinternational2006@gmail.com