Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Biogas power gensets with grid connection

Register

Click Here!

Dear all,

I hereby want to inform you that we can supply biogas power gensets, ESPECIALLY THOSE GENSETS THAT CAN CONSUME BIOGAS (= METHANE + CO2), of minimal 20 KW with grid paralel connection system. The last means that excess of power can be exported to the grid.

Gensets can be supplied in all possible range of kW and well proven by a qualified Chinese manufacturer. Their quality/price ration is of very good and we here in EU tested their gensets and very satisfied. As its import of material used for renewable energy supply, the indian import tax is zero.

Please contact me, only really interested people as otherwise its waste of valuable time for all.

Kind regards,
Dr Henk Valk
The Netherlands

dear all,

i hereby want to inform you that we can supply biogas power gensets, especially those gensets that can consume biogas (= methane + co2), of minimal 20 kw with grid paralel connection system. The last means that excess of power can be exported to the grid.

Gensets can be supplied in all possible range of kw and well proven by a qualified chinese manufacturer. Their quality/price ration is of very good and we here in eu tested their gensets and very satisfied. As its import of material used for renewable energy supply, the indian import tax is zero.

Please contact me, only really interested people as otherwise its waste of valuable time for all.

Kind regards,
dr henk valk
the netherlands
we are interested
please contact me at following

Last edited by a moderator:

senthilgounder

Dear Dr.Vallk, we are starting a dairy farm with around 25 cattle. kindly suggest what capacity generator is needed for my farm.please contact......... rgds Senthil Kumar

pradeeprokade

Please send me the full detailed information on models, its tech. spects ,and prices.

Thanks and Regards
pradeep rokade
pradeeprokade@rediffmail.com
pradeeprokade@gmail.com

Dear all,

I hereby want to inform you that we can supply biogas power gensets, ESPECIALLY THOSE GENSETS THAT CAN CONSUME BIOGAS (= METHANE + CO2), of minimal 20 KW with grid paralel connection system. The last means that excess of power can be exported to the grid.

Gensets can be supplied in all possible range of kW and well proven by a qualified Chinese manufacturer. Their quality/price ration is of very good and we here in EU tested their gensets and very satisfied. As its import of material used for renewable energy supply, the indian import tax is zero.

Kind regards,
Dr Henk Valk
The Netherlands

swaroopbiomol

I'm having 35 cows,please give me the total details of the gensets for immediate purchase.
with regards,
swaroop
Please contact......

ashwithonline

Query...

Sir, Can u send me the detailed information with regards to technical spec, cost involved, benefits that gonna accrue...

Please contact..........

dineshmore

biogas plant

please inform your contact details

Dear all,

Kind regards,
Dr Henk Valk
The Netherlands

delmon

me in the power products line for the past 28 years. i am interested to market your bio-gas power plants in India. plz kindly get me full technical details and the price details. thanks
gurumoorthi

Please contact....

k1jatrophaoils

Dear all,

Kind regards,
Dr Henk Valk
The Netherlands

Please display your product with all technical datas and allow the readers to know how best your product is convenient both costwise or performance wise at an approriaite
place in this site!!!!!!

Perhaps!
You should better become a buisness member to show your identity to make sure we the readers get full informations of your product.

Bhadrinath.

boddujagan

Please give me the details

Dear Sir,

Please send me the 5KV Gen Set Details for my farm. give the full details(price,installation cost)

Thanks
Jagan
Please contact...

poppy2k3

Biomass gas generators

Dear Sir, Plz,let us send your lowest best price for two 250KW biomass gas running generators for grid connection and let us send the details,Thankyou.