Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Bio gas Plants for Dairy ,Piggery ,Paultry ,agro Waste ,sewage water ,kitchen waste ,

Register

Click Here!

satyenbanka

we offer design and construction details for Gobar gas plants / Biogas plants, to produce biogas for cooking purpose / make steam in process plant / generate electricity from Bio gas .

syedmdrashid

about bio gas

sir
i have start a poultry farm of 1000 birds in rajasthan.can you give me detailed information for suitable bio gas plant.
thanks
regards
rashid
Please contact........

Last edited by a moderator:

k1jatrophaoils

Biogas....

we offer design and construction details for Gobar gas plants / Biogas plants, to produce biogas for cooking purpose / make steam in process plant / generate electricity from Bio gas .
Dear friend!!!

I appreciate your thoughts even something different in this Biogas subject.
I also appeal to you to first introduce yourself either as a business man or a writter so that we in this forum shall get your complete contact as well as correct informations on Biogas.

It looks bad when your identity is blocked by a moderator since you failed to note down the norms of this website.
Hope you correct yourself and trust me as well.
As a writter, you need no publicity, whereas if you are a business man I reckon you need to be more professional in exposing your exact views of a business model.
sorry for my interference.
Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

kishwar

bio gas plant

sir we r an NGO working in the agri field. we want your help in constructing bio gas plant to run engine for lifting water we want to know the size of the plant.Please contact us

bio-gas

i m extra virgin coconut oil producer, i daily uses 1500 nuts, i m wasting water n i also plan one cattle rearing unit feeding coconut cake, using these can i produce steam to make oli.

your reply solicited

siddhit

Biogas Plant

We are a company in the process of setting up a dairy farm in Bhavnagar dist, Gujarat for which we would like to install a bio-gas plant. Our number of animals will go up to 500 within 1 year. Please furnish us the quotation for the same. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you. You may email me at siddhits@gmail.com

Arjun_mohan

Biogas Plants

We are a company in the process of setting up a dairy farm in Bhavnagar dist, Gujarat for which we would like to install a bio-gas plant. Our number of animals will go up to 500 within 1 year. Please furnish us the quotation for the same. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you. You may email me at siddhits@gmail.com
Dear Friends,

We, at Arjun Energy Corporation, Salem. TN, South India, are into the manufacture of Biogas Holders which are very simple, effective and are verymuch affordable. our 1 Cubic meter biogas plants would cost less than
Rs.6000/- only and doesnot need any brick structure or any other accessories.
They are in use in our area, and a farmer who has got just 2 cows can run
his entire cooking range, 3 times a day, with the gas from our 1 Mt. Cube plant. we make digesters upto 300o Cu. Metre capacity also.
Those who are interested in biogas kits, can mail at : energyexperts1@gmail.com, or can call at 094422 12345, /094862 12345. Arjun Energy Corporation, 47, Rajaji Road, SALEM - 636 007. We also make Methane Gas
Storage Kits, just to store the gas, alone.
Companies with larger volume of Cowdung/any organic waste, can get the methane gas and run generators. We have customers who run 250 KVA Gensets , 4 nos. together in one plant itself , purely out of bio gas.

ppnair

dear sir,

we are intrested.

can you please send the some detailed information

we offer design and construction details for Gobar gas plants / Biogas plants, to make steam in process plant / generate electricity from Bio gas .

WITH KIND REGARDS,
PRASANTH P NAIR
E.DIRECTOR
Please contact...

venkanna72

sir, we produce huge quantity of biowaste roughly 20 tons & sewrage every day . please give details& contact us.

ppnair

please tell me about prize& market fesibility.

ppnair
Please contact...

dilipindu

pleas send me biogas plant design piggery waste 200nos pigs ,please contact...

Biogas/gobargas based power plants

Respected Sir,

Greetings from NEERU.

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as a NEERU involved in biogas related projects. As a part of our renewable energy programme, we help various institutions, Industries, farm houses and families install biogas plants for thermal and electricity generation in Andhra Pradesh INDIA.

Large campuses in rural areas need sufficient electricity as a backup for lighting, lifting water and for keeping the laboratories work efficiently. Even in urban/suburban areas, it is always better to use renewable energy sources. Wherever Hostels are spending on LPG/firewood for cooking, biogas can be an efficient supplement, saving lots of fossil energy and protecting Environment.

An esteemed farmers/Institutions/companies like yours really needs to become “green” and show a live example to “climate protection”

Please go through it and contact us for further actions.

Yours sincerely,

With regards

M. Venkat Narayana Reddy
Executive Director

NEERU
Please contact..