Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Best Solar lanterns in India!! Wanted distributors across India

Register

Click Here!

infsolar

Our flagship solar lanterns with the most advanced technology have arrived in India.

We require distributors and agents for selling these lanterns all over India.

You can make very good returns by selling these lanterns.

The lanterns can be shipped to you for trial marketing. If you are interested in getting samples please contact me on the phone numbers mentioned below.

Alternatively you can send me an email stating your area of distribution, your current line of business, your desired investment amount for this business.

The potential for these solar lanterns is huge in countries like India, Bangladesh and Nepal facing acute power shortages.

We will be giving out samples till end of August, after which we will start with full fledged distribution of the products.

All those wanting to make good money in solar lantern business, can become our distributors or sales agents. We guarantee complete support to newcomers in this field also.

Thanks and regards
Manan Mody,
Partner, Infinite Solar,
+91 9819991437
+91 9819636668
manan.mody1989@gmail.com
Byculla (W), Mumbai

View attachment 950

Last edited:

cmehta16

Distributorship of Solar Lanterns.

Dear Mr. Manan Mody:

We are interested in Distributorship of Solar Lanterns. We are currently engaged in manufacturing of Metal Household Furnitures. Looking forward to diversifying our business interests, we're looking for products, which has good future potential.

Please send details as: Technicalities, Price Ranges, Distributor's Discount, Photograph of Solar Lantern, Etc....

Also, please send the SAMPLE of Solar Lantern at following Address:

Chetan Mehta

Thanks & Best Regards

Chetan Mehta

Last edited by a moderator:

infsolar

Dear Mr. Manan Mody:

We are interested in Distributorship of Solar Lanterns. We are currently engaged in manufacturing of Metal Household Furnitures. Looking forward to diversifying our business interests, we're looking for products, which has good future potential.

Please send details as: Technicalities, Price Ranges, Distributor's Discount, Photograph of Solar Lantern, Etc....

Also, please send the SAMPLE of Solar Lantern at following Address:

Chetan Mehta

Thanks & Best Regards

Chetan Mehta
Sir,

Kindly email me your requirements and address on manan.mody1989@gmail.com.

I will send you a sample at my earliest convenience.

Regards,

Manan Mody
+91 9819991437
Infinite Solar