Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Best cow breeds for dairy farm

Register

Click Here!

abhinavkhari

Hi,
I am looking forward to start my dairy farm in coming months.Hence, I need quality cow and buffalo breeds . Can anyone tell me about the availability of such nice breeds like karen frie and Murrah in Western U.P. area.

Thanks,

Abhinav

Ashwini

Hi abhinav,

You can get the information on availability at the nearest Krishi Vigyan Kendra or even the animal husbandry department.

Regards
Ashwini

drsarkar

Dear A Khari ,

We have all solutions for you .. Send detail PM with details..

We can establish your Dream Dairy Project at your own Agro – Commercial land area and with Complete infrastructure for Farm sector based on Productive herd , shed design and construction , bio gas and waste recycling management , milking parlor , Milking machines , vaccines , dairy lab equipments , medicines , productive and reproductive technologies , Vety. Clinic set up , cooling equipments , dairy farm sanitizers , nutrition for productive animals , routine shed + milking + feeding + breeding + milk process section management , Cattle Feed Unit , Manpower management etc…

Hi,
I am looking forward to start my dairy farm in coming months.Hence, I need quality cow and buffalo breeds . Can anyone tell me about the availability of such nice breeds like karen frie and Murrah in Western U.P. area.

Thanks,

Abhinav