Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Bamboo Structures Industry

Register

Click Here!

parulpradhan

Hi,
We are Architects and Designers from NID-Ahmedabad and IIT Mumbai. We are into Design, Development and Construction of Bamboo Structures mainly focusing on Tourism Cottages, Exhibitions, Open shelters, Home extensions etc.

We are looking for
• An acre land for 7to 8 lakhs (agricultural/ non-agricultural) to set up the facility for Prefabricated Bamboo Inhabitable Units in and around Bangalore.
• Partners who are open to growing bamboo as per specified species and venture into setting up Industry for Bamboo Structures with us.

mahendrapc

Hi Parul

we are also planning for a bamboo kind of structure in dehradun. Would you be able to share material on the same.

Regards
Mahendra
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

moizzkara

hi,
we are architects and designers from nid-ahmedabad and iit mumbai. We are into design, development and construction of bamboo structures mainly focusing on tourism cottages, exhibitions, open shelters, home extensions etc.

We are looking for
• an acre land for 7to 8 lakhs (agricultural/ non-agricultural) to set up the facility for prefabricated bamboo inhabitable units in and around bangalore.
• partners who are open to growing bamboo as per specified species and venture into setting up industry for bamboo structures with us.
we have 3 acre of bamboo plants on our 5o acre farm at mangson raigad 150km from mumbai. We are interested in your project,Please contact..

sbadugu

Hi,

I can provide you the land. 1 acer or more. Its 75kms from Bangalore. I am also interested in setting up Bamboo structures facilitiy.

Please contact.

Regards
Please contact..

umesh_687

Hi

I am interested in your project. We have a land around 35kms from bangalore. Mail me if you want to visit the land.