Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Ashwagandha crops cultivation .,!

Register

Click Here!

agriland

Hello,

We look farward to cultivate ashwagandha crops in 5 acres .

Can we grow the crop now in AUG- SEP 09 / Tamil nadu

My field is Red soil with good drainage and water source

On the Water quality - Do we need any Specific EC ? or any thing other parameter required ?

Do any contract farming is going / Buyer available for the ashwagandha Roots ?

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE DETAILS ON CROP ECONOMICS HERE .

Agriland

chandradev4u

ashwagandha contract farming

Dear sir

pl contact me on for buy-back agreement for your 5acres for ashwagandha

with regards
chandradev4u
Please contact............

Last edited by a moderator:

babuk

Regarding Buyback

Hi,

We are from Chittoor Dist., AP.
Planning to cultivate in 20 acres, is it right to start & Please send details/terms for buyback agreement.

With Regards,
Suresh K
Hyderabad,
AP.

anraju_man

Any auromatic crops which having buy back facility

We are from Andhrapradeh, Nalgonda dist. having red soil of low water facility, wants to cultivate any aromatic crops which should have buy back facility, and good returns.

Last edited:

c_pomaji

cultivation of medicinal products

Dear sir

pl contact me on for buy-back agreement for your 5acres for ashwagandha

with regards
chandradev4u
Please contact............

dear sir,
I do have 5 acres of land in maharashtra, I need information for medicinal plants cultivation which are profitable to me.
This topic is for ashwagandha cultivation, do i able to cultivate the same for this year is this profitable., please guide me for marketing, cultivation of medicinal products. What is bye back agreement and security for this?

pioneeragri

Herbal farming!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

We can offer you highly profitable species with 100% buy back guarantee (we pick up final produce from production site) and free online consultancy during entire crop duration.

To know about our comapny, we suggest you to please visit our website PIONEER AROMATICS & AGRI SOLUTIONS[/url] at least once so that you could have an idea regarding out business profile. We also facilitate to accuire Government subsidies specially in medicinal and aromatic crop cultivation.

For cultivation, we generally provide high yielding, quality and authentic palnting material at comparatively less expensive prices. For you to take an initiative we suggest you to contact us first so that we could gather your intention and accordingly suggest you to few both short term and long term crops.

To take an initiative, I am mentioning 3 crops as follows:

1. Satawar: Suitable for all kind of soils except usar land. Crop duration- 2 years. Net return- Rs 3 lakh approx. per acre. No risk from animals and human being. Labour requirement- Minimum, Constraint- Water logging is not allowed. Need to ensure good drainage.

2. Aloe vera: Suitable for all kind of soils. Crop duration- 5 years. Net return. Rs 60,000 per acre per year. No risk from animals and human being. No harm from excess or dificit of water even can tolerate drought condition more than 2 years. Constraint- None

3. Lemongrass: Suitable for all kind of soils even in USAR lands also. Crop duration- 5 years. Net return. Rs 25,000 per acre in 1st year and Rs 50,000 per acre from 2nd year onwards upto 5th year. No risk from animals and human being. No harm from excess or dificit of water even can tolerate drought condition for longer period of time. Constraint- Need to install a distillation unit for oil extraction.

For further details and discussion please do not hesitate to call us or write us via private message.

Thanks and regards
Ubaid Khan, Ph.D. (Agri.)
Pioneer Aromatics & Agri Solutions

Last edited by a moderator:

sampadafarms

Ashwagandha buy back offer-Sampada Farms

Want to cultivate ASHWAGANDHA? We offer buy back agrement. Interested pesons can contacut us immediately, as the rainsy season started very lately. Its a rainfed crop. Low investment low risk at the same time marginal profit. Instead of keeping your land ideal, go forward with ashwagandha.

Regards
Raghu Ram

M/s. Sampada Farms & Consultants
408-Panchasheela Towers
Park Lane, M G Road
SECUNDERABAD-500003.

Phone: 04027721868
Mobile: 09848203647

Cost of Seeds for one acre: 10 Kg. Rs.1000/-
Land preparation: Rs.2500/-
FYM Rs.1500/-
Weeding and other labour Rs.1000/-
Harvesting Rs.1000/-
Total Rs.7000/-

Yield for one acre: Dry roots: 250 to 300 Kg
Our price offer: Rs.60/- Per Kg.
Net Income: 15000 - 7000= 8000/-
Crop duration six months

Pacific herb

Ashwagandha

Attn- Sampada Farm & Maharashtra land holders,
We can cultivate Ashwagandha and happy with Buy back rate of Rs.60/Kg.(Ex Nagpur) What input you can give or what gurantee you can provide for buy back?