Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Advertising ALOEVERA , STEVIA , SAFED MUSLI CULTIVATION TRAINING PROGRAM

Register

Click Here!

hcms

Dear,

Please note HCMS is organizing Stevia & Aloevera Medicinal Plant’s Cultivation Training Program at Pink City Second week (12th May to 13th May) 2018.You can have complete guide to growing, harvesting, and marketing stevia leaves and aloevera leaves. Valuable information is compiled from growers, research trials, and the author’s own experience. Includes stevia leaf buyers, sellers, and other resources. Practical Training provided by the Technical experts having experienced of 12-15 years. Attendee could be individuals, Co-operates and rural farmers. Session includes market strategic, availability, future of medicinal plant, trading and export opportunities various knowledgeable information available for entrepreneur.

OBJECTIVES OF TRAINING PROGRAM:-

1. The complete information about commercial cultivation of Stevia plants and Aloe Vera cultivation.
2. Before starting cultivation what parameters has to be taken?
3. Include field level primary processing /value addition activities.
4. Converting your business into small scale industries ?
5. On what parameters/standard Medicinal cultivation done?
6. Marketing aspects & services?
7. Profit percentage from single buyer and how much it is effective?
8. Guarantee of Buy back guarantor?
9. How can you choose any medicinal plants according to your place climate, Land soil and water availability?
10. Climatically conditions, environmental improvement and soil improvement.
11. Employment to unemployed people?
12. Promotions of Herbal plants according to Government Schemes?
13. Cultivation of Medicinal plants with minimum water level?
14. Safety about climatic diseases in Medicinal Herbs?
15. Formalities for Organic Certification?

VISIT INCLUDES DURING TRAINING SESSION

1. Vermicompost processing unit.
2. Stevia Farm Visit
3. Aloe-Vera farm visit and technical knowledge about sowing, harvesting, marketing and export.

TRAINING DETAIL:-

Training Duration:- 2 days

Breakfast: 9.00 am to 10.00 am

Training Time:- 10:00 am to 6:00 pm

Training Place:- Jaipur

Lunch & breakfast included.

Please find the attached registration Form, fill the registration Form, scan it and send it back.

Please note Registration fee for training session is 6000 per person.

You can submit the fee by DD or online.

Lunch & breakfast included.

Please find the attached registration Form, fill the registration Form, scan it and send it back.

Hahnemann Charitable Mission Society
j 890, phase 3rd, sitapura industrial area,
jaipur 302022

contact no- 8560000128

dhanu sahu

Honourable sir,
With due respect ,I am a poor farmers belong in -Odisha,
When I know about the herbal farming training course of two day's at Jaipur on 12,13, may, I feel so happy & exciting because l have been data collecting About that farming from six months ago& promoting another poor farmer in my area. But when I talked with their sunrise agriland training authority & know about the training fee 6000 rupees,I am socked,
Because I have not money of that amount,l am very un lucky.
Therefore I request that please give any chance or subsidy for poorfarmer like me,beacuse we have interest to do something but failure for our iconomic standard.
Your's faithfully,
Dhananjay sahu

rajmech03

My self Rajasekhara Reddy i am very much interested do to aloe vera crop production. i need all the information regarding this crop. i am having 20 acres field i want to to do crop in 20 acres field which is located in near to madanapalle, Chittoor district, Andhra pradesh state (517350) . My home town is near by Bangalore which took 3 hrs journey and from Chennai to 5 hrs journey. i need a company which will take the aloe vera raw crop from my fields. and i need the information is there any subsidy from government to do such type of crops. and any company will provide the initial investment. please help me in this regard. i am not able to attend this program i am feeling very sad about this.
My contact details
Rajasekhara Reddy
rajmech03@gmail.com

shankaran

Respected Sir,
I am a native of Northern SriLanka. Much happy to hear about the training program, interested to join unfortunately not in the forth coming session of May 2018.
Would like to know about when ill be your next session? If it could be scheduled to take place by September or October 2018 could ideal to join
Will it be possible for me to join in the program as a foreigner from the neighboring country Sri Lanka?
What will be the language medium in which training will be conducted? If it is in English medium only it would be suitable for me to follow?
Food and accommodation facilities?
Nagulesaran
Managing Partner
Nutri Food Packers
Kiluvanai Lane
Kopay(Jaffna District)
Sri Lanka
Email:- nutrifpack@gmail.com
Mobile:- +94766289170

hcms

@dhanu sahu

In this training program we can provide our monthly magzine which names Main Hu Kisaan which is full of knowledge regarding cultivation and farming..
also provide you to information about all medicinal crops.. giving a certificate which is useful in subsidies.
Also included lunch and breakfast for 2 days.

hcms

My self Rajasekhara Reddy i am very much interested do to aloe vera crop production. i need all the information regarding this crop. i am having 20 acres field i want to to do crop in 20 acres field which is located in near to madanapalle, Chittoor district, Andhra pradesh state (517350) . My home town is near by Bangalore which took 3 hrs journey and from Chennai to 5 hrs journey. i need a company which will take the aloe vera raw crop from my fields. and i need the information is there any subsidy from government to do such type of crops. and any company will provide the initial investment. please help me in this regard. i am not able to attend this program i am feeling very sad about this.
My contact details
Rajasekhara Reddy
rajmech03@gmail.com
you can contact on this no- 8560000128

why such programmes not conducted in maharashtra.. there are farmers who want to know more about farming and other methods.. please try and spread this kind of training programmes in other areas.. so that all types of farmer get the benefits.

A small request your charges are very high for 2 days.. small and poor farmers cant afford it.

rgds