Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agroforestry plantation consultant required

Register

Click Here!

rameshkodai

I am looking for an Agroforestry plantation project to develpoe around 250 Acres of land at south tamilnadu, soil type is black clay type,Dry land,
water to be explored any consultants who is expertise in this project can be contact me by whether what is the best Agro project with less manpower can be also suggested with good economics are welcome.

Rameesh.

Last edited by a moderator:

sidhi

agro project

I am looking for an Agroforestry plantation project to develpoe around 250 Acres of land at south tamilnadu, soil type is black clay type,Dry land,
water to be explored any consultants who is expertise in this project can be contact me by whether what is the best Agro project with less manpower can be also suggested with good economics are welcome.

Rameesh.
pls contact for your requirement at sidhhiv@gmail.com.

1947kv

patronagrisystemsinternational.com

Rameesh.
Dear Sir,
I represent M/s Patron Agrisystems , Netherlands , in India and we are interested in appointing distributors for our computerised Agri Greenhouses all over India. These hi tech Greenhouses help grow Hybreed fruits , Vegetables , flowers and other agricultural products in controlled conditions so that the yield is constant on a yearly basis and the produce are insect free and of high quality.
The investment for distribution would be around 30 to 50 lakhs and we will help you set up a pilot Patron computerised greenhouse farm for demo purpose.
In case you are interested in taking up distribution for your State kindly send me an email giving your business profile so that I can arrange for a Skype video Conference with mr.Jelle Boeters , Patron ,Netherlands.
Thanking you,
Sunderam,cell

global agro

Dear Sir,
I represent M/s Patron Agrisystems , Netherlands , in India and we are interested in appointing distributors for our computerised Agri Greenhouses all over India. These hi tech Greenhouses help grow Hybreed fruits , Vegetables , flowers and other agricultural products in controlled conditions so that the yield is constant on a yearly basis and the produce are insect free and of high quality.
The investment for distribution would be around 30 to 50 lakhs and we will help you set up a pilot Patron computerised greenhouse farm for demo purpose.
In case you are interested in taking up distribution for your State kindly send me an email giving your business profile so that I can arrange for a Skype video Conference with mr.Jelle Boeters , Patron ,Netherlands.
Thanking you,
Sunderam,cell
Sir, I am from gurgaon (Haryana) and I am inerested. Send me some more details for distributership.

garao56

Dear sri Ramesh Kodai,

Agro Forestry in 250 acres in TN state.

In Black cotton soils water holding capacity is high and hence can be taken up Subabul , Eucalyptus, Bamboo, Neem, Pongamia , teak, casurina etc .

Please inform me at what depth water will struck if bore well is sunk? That is water table position and rainfall pattern may be informed.

Please observe surrounding villages and taluks wherein similar type of plantations have been taken up or not.

If you are approaching any bank for availing finance please contact me for project report for plantations including land developement, fencing, roard formation , minor irrigation and for ther developments .

G.Ananda Rao B.Sc (Ag)
Vijaya Agro consultants
Nellore -524004

anil1956

agro forestry

Dear Rameesh,

the approach required for such type of project all together is different.The approaches suggested does not help in profitability
Please visit us at
Agro Consultants | Commercial Vegetable Farming | Horticulture Projects India
anil1956@hotmail.com
Bangalore

Rameesh.