Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register

Click Here!

shredder

Innovative Technologies makes Agro Shredder Machine. Our machine is designed to work quickly and efficiently providing total safety at low cost. The primary function of this qulaty product is to shred all types of organic materials, used to generate organic fertilizer. Organic Fertilizer is natural resource for organic farming. Agro Shredder is ideal for temples, party-plots, Universities, Housing Societies, Small Farms, Farm Houses, Gardens, Factories, Canteens, Horticulture Farms, Pvt. & Public Limited companies & Govt. Institutes. It is an excellent solution to shred organic residues - grass, trimmings from trees, hedges, branches, bushes, leaves, dry flowers and domestic residues (leftover food, fruits, flowers, vegetables), eggs, meals, bones, moldy wood etc. The machine is easy to operate. It comes with safety locks. The parts are coated with superior coating and lasted for very long time without any problems.
-Cut and crush quietly with twigs and branches.
-Excellent solution to shred
-Converts waste from Forest, Agriculture, Fruits, Flowers to organic manure.
- Wealth from Waste - Generates revenue from organic manure
- Improves your carbon credits by reducing your waste
- Works on 3 R principle - Reduce, Recycle & Reuse.

rajandiver

contact me

Please contact me on my id and let me know the cost of the shredder and the other details.

Regards
rajan

rukmini

Innovative Technologies makes Agro Shredder Machine. Our machine is designed to work quickly and efficiently providing total safety at low cost. The primary function of this qulaty product is to shred all types of organic materials, used to generate organic fertilizer. Organic Fertilizer is natural resource for organic farming. Agro Shredder is ideal for temples, party-plots, Universities, Housing Societies, Small Farms, Farm Houses, Gardens, Factories, Canteens, Horticulture Farms, Pvt. & Public Limited companies & Govt. Institutes. It is an excellent solution to shred organic residues - grass, trimmings from trees, hedges, branches, bushes, leaves, dry flowers and domestic residues (leftover food, fruits, flowers, vegetables), eggs, meals, bones, moldy wood etc. The machine is easy to operate. It comes with safety locks. The parts are coated with superior coating and lasted for very long time without any problems.
-Cut and crush quietly with twigs and branches.
-Excellent solution to shred
-Converts waste from Forest, Agriculture, Fruits, Flowers to organic manure.
- Wealth from Waste - Generates revenue from organic manure
- Improves your carbon credits by reducing your waste
- Works on 3 R principle - Reduce, Recycle & Reuse.
Dear sir,

Pl. inform the full details to my email. Thanq,,,,,,,,,

email: bhaskarponnathota@gmail.com

bhani

Please contact me at bhani.man@gmail.com and gice the details like the cost of the shredder, its capacity, dimentions,required power etc.iF POSSIBLE ATTACH A VIDEO FOR INFORMATION.
Thank you
bhani