Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Agro Consultancy for Farming in Gujarat

Register

Click Here!

tatvabotanicals

We are a firm based in Delhi and doing large scale cultivation of several items including herbal, fruit and timber in over 200 acres. We also have contract farmers throughout India including Gujrat. .Kindly see website www.tatvabotanicals.com or call +7836923176 for further information and project report.

we are consulting on very upcoming Farming technology- Aquaponic-Hydroponic & C E A Embeded poly carbonate Green Houses for Vertical Farming, grows 10X than regular land farm,Call on 9422343844, Clean Green Consultancy, Mail. more.nilkanth@yahoo.com,
Develop Polycarbonate Green houses on ur land & then start farming Hydroponically , Sustainable Forever Futuristic farm.

We have around 50 acres of land near Ahmedabad, Gujarat. We want to start professional farming in that. Please let me know if any one can provide proper consultancy for the same.

Regards
Chandan
Dear Mr.Chandan I have a decent Proposal For you ......If you wanna gve you Land on Lease we can take it no matters if it beyond 50 acers also.....If interested contact me on 9953104533 ............Myself Rupesh Gupta from Delhi

scorpionm

Dear Mr.Chandan I have a decent Proposal For you ......If you wanna gve you Land on Lease we can take it no matters if it beyond 50 acers also.....If interested contact me on 9953104533 ............Myself Rupesh Gupta from Delhi
Hello Mr. Rupesh, thanks for the offer but we do not want to give on lease. we will be developing ourselves. Thanks

pioneeragri

Dear Chandan

Please contact us for any kind of agri cultivation and industrial project. We are already providing agri consultancy services in all agri fields across the globe.

Regards
Dr Ubaid Khan
Senior Consultant
Pioneer Aromatics & Agri Solutions
Lucknow. Mob: 9889478275; 9452268275

maitys

We have around 50 acres of land near Ahmedabad, Gujarat. We want to start professional farming in that. Please let me know if any one can provide proper consultancy for the same.

Regards
Chandan
Feed the soil, not the plants’- is a great way of looking at the importance of managing soils for food production. So as a new farmer start with Soil Testing first !

Soils vary in diversity from one location to another, and require comprehensive management strategies for on-site nutrient recycling and long-term land stewardship. Healthy soils will grow healthy crops, and knowing what types of soils you are working with will help you figure out what will grow best on your land.

Soil testing clarifies nutrient levels (excess or deficiencies), soil acidity, sodium and soluble salts, organic matter, cation exchange capacity (CEC, or a soil’s capacity to retain and release cation elements such as K, Ca, Mg, and Na) and Ph

Soil testing is inexpensive if you buy your have “ Soil Testing “ kit or you can get it done free of charge from govt. soil testing lab in your state .

Once it’s done decide if you want to go for Organic or Inorganic farming , then appoint an agro consultant .

subham12345

We do work of poly house net house .we have a company recently we started work in uttarpardesh. Have u any person who find some farmer who want make poly house shade net house e.t.c.we do work in Gujarat Rajasthan and madhyapradesh also
Mob 7574922298