Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Available Agriculture land for sale (Sivagangai/Ramanathapuram)

Register

Click Here!

thirutamil

Dear Meharaj,

I'm not sure our land suits well for your need as Ramanathapurm district is pretty warm in summer. However I've given the details of our land incase if you decide to buy.

To save your time (as well as mine) I've given preliminary details of the land.

Water: Bore well (200 ft) may required for certain crops for full fledged agriculture.
Land Status: Land is not used for agriculture now but it is absolutely suitable.
Electricity: It is not available and you have to apply once you buy the land.
Major Road: Land is located between 3 Kms and 9 Kms to NH210 (Rameshwaram to Chennai highway).
Suitable Crops: Red Chillies, Groundnut, Sesame (Ellu), Rice, Corn, Casuarina tree (Savukku), Eucalyptus, Coconut, Sugarcane etc.
Cost: The cost of the land ranges from Rs.30,000 per acre based on the distance between the land and highways. The starting price is valid till 15-Oct-2009.
Availability: Immediately available for you to purchase.

If you are interested please let me know with your contact details to discuss further.

Regards,
Sales Director
Boomi Ltd
Dear Sir

This is Thirumurugan, I am working as a Accountant in private concern and i am interested to start goat and dairy farming with the 5 to 10 acre good water resouce land. The budgeted cost of the land is RS 50000 to 100000 per acre and the place is surrounding to ramanathapuram.If you have any land please help me i will buy immediately.My contact Number 00919677840094 and email id : sthirumurugan123@gmail.com
I expect your possitive response.

Thanks and best regards

Thirumurugan

meershad6

Hi sir,

I m interested in offer for farm, giv me exact address of land.

U help for agricultural seeds, goats, animals.

Thanks ershad

jeeva7

I would like to buy cheapest farm land in sivagangai dist. contact jeeva 9597625549

Dear buyer,

If you are looking to buy agriculture lands (10 acres to 300 acres) in Sivagangai or Ramanathapuram district then please contact us.

You can buy land with price starting from Rs.30,000 per acre.

We are agriculture land developers and not brokers. We can support after purchase if you want us to maintain/run the agri business and income commitment based on land/resources.

All our transactions are transparent and there are no hidden charges. Your buying experience with us will be hassle free because in upfront we give your total cost along with breakup including actual land cost, registration cost, office expenses etc.

For more information please email your requirements...

Regards,
Sales Director
Boomi Agro Farm Ltd

I would like to buy cheapest farm land in sivagangai dist. contact jeeva 9597625549

sarves

Hi Please share the contact , I am in interested in agriculture .

Dear buyer,

If you are looking to buy agriculture lands (10 acres to 300 acres) in Sivagangai or Ramanathapuram district then please contact us.

We are agriculture land developers and not brokers. We can support after purchase if you want us to maintain/run the agri business and income commitment based on land/resources.

All our transactions are transparent and there are no hidden charges. Your buying experience with us will be hassle free because in upfront we give your total cost along with breakup including actual land cost, registration cost, office expenses etc.

Regards,
Sales Director
Boomi Agro Farm Ltd

mani16

I need 50 acres land

Dear buyer,

Regards,
Sales Director
Boomi Agro Farm Ltd
Dear Sir I am Manikandan from Srivilliputhur, Virudhunagar district Sir I need 50 acres land in ramanathapuram at very reasonable price Please contact 7810006522

ravichandran 62

Dear Meharaj,

I'm not sure our land suits well for your need as Ramanathapurm district is pretty warm in summer. However I've given the details of our land incase if you decide to buy.

To save your time (as well as mine) I've given preliminary details of the land.

Water: Bore well (200 ft) may required for certain crops for full fledged agriculture.
Land Status: Land is not used for agriculture now but it is absolutely suitable.
Electricity: It is not available and you have to apply once you buy the land.
Major Road: Land is located between 3 Kms and 9 Kms to NH210 (Rameshwaram to Chennai highway).
Suitable Crops: Red Chillies, Groundnut, Sesame (Ellu), Rice, Corn, Casuarina tree (Savukku), Eucalyptus, Coconut, Sugarcane etc.
Cost: The cost of the land ranges from Rs.30,000 per acre based on the distance between the land and highways. The starting price is valid till 15-Oct-2009.
Availability: Immediately available for you to purchase.

If you are interested please let me know with your contact details to discuss further.

Regards,
Sales Director
Boomi Ltd
Are these land still available. Please e-mail.

Last edited by a moderator:

ravichandran 62

Dear buyer,

Regards,
Sales Director
Boomi Agro Farm Ltd
Dear Mr.Mani
Please indicate whether the land is still available near Devipattinam. If so the current price.

Last edited: