Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Available Agriculture land for sale (Sivagangai/Ramanathapuram)

Register

Click Here!

mani_g

Dear buyer,

If you are looking to buy agriculture lands (10 acres to 300 acres) in Sivagangai or Ramanathapuram district then please contact us.

You can buy land with price starting from Rs.30,000 per acre.

We are agriculture land developers and not brokers. We can support after purchase if you want us to maintain/run the agri business and income commitment based on land/resources.

All our transactions are transparent and there are no hidden charges. Your buying experience with us will be hassle free because in upfront we give your total cost along with breakup including actual land cost, registration cost, office expenses etc.

For more information please email your requirements...

Regards,
Sales Director
Boomi Agro Farm Ltd

Last edited by a moderator:

meharajmehar

Mani,

Is this land suitable for Gerbera Flowers under polyhouse. Because this flower
need low temperature atmosphere at the same time enough sunlight also. If it so pls reply to me soon.

Regards,
Meharaj Mehar

mani_g

Dear Meharaj,

I'm not sure our land suits well for your need as Ramanathapurm district is pretty warm in summer. However I've given the details of our land incase if you decide to buy.

To save your time (as well as mine) I've given preliminary details of the land.

Water: Bore well (200 ft) may required for certain crops for full fledged agriculture.
Land Status: Land is not used for agriculture now but it is absolutely suitable.
Electricity: It is not available and you have to apply once you buy the land.
Major Road: Land is located between 3 Kms and 9 Kms to NH210 (Rameshwaram to Chennai highway).
Suitable Crops: Red Chillies, Groundnut, Sesame (Ellu), Rice, Corn, Casuarina tree (Savukku), Eucalyptus, Coconut, Sugarcane etc.
Cost: The cost of the land ranges from Rs.30,000 per acre based on the distance between the land and highways. The starting price is valid till 15-Oct-2009.
Availability: Immediately available for you to purchase.

If you are interested please let me know with your contact details to discuss further.

Regards,
Sales Director
Boomi Ltd

Last edited:

raj_woodlok

Farm land to cultivate

Dear sir,

I am rajkumar working in private concern as accounts manager. I want agricultural land around 10 to 20 acres my rate for Rs.10000/- to 15000/- per acres whether i can buy at sivagangai or ramanthapuram and another thing is land should be near by hill with the path if it is possible please contact with email id and my contact no:9942228093

Last edited:

nalliab

I am interested in good fertile land near Sivaganga. Pls contact me with the details with your contact number.

sadhic

intrested

dear sir ,

I am from karaikudi. would intrested to proceed on your offer . kindly enough to drop a mail to me .
Please contact...............

ludbamedaha

Dear Boomi,

Contact me...

Ahamed

Dear Meharaj,

I'm not sure our land suits well for your need as Ramanathapurm district is pretty warm in summer. However I've given the details of our land incase if you decide to buy.

To save your time (as well as mine) I've given preliminary details of the land.

Water: Bore well (200 ft) may required for certain crops for full fledged agriculture.
Land Status: Land is not used for agriculture now but it is absolutely suitable.
Electricity: It is not available and you have to apply once you buy the land.
Major Road: Land is located between 3 Kms and 9 Kms to NH210 (Rameshwaram to Chennai highway).
Suitable Crops: Red Chillies, Groundnut, Sesame (Ellu), Rice, Corn, Casuarina tree (Savukku), Eucalyptus, Coconut, Sugarcane etc.
Cost: The cost of the land ranges from Rs.30,000 per acre based on the distance between the land and highways. The starting price is valid till 15-Oct-2009.
Availability: Immediately available for you to purchase.

If you are interested please let me know with your contact details to discuss further.

Regards,
Sales Director
Boomi Ltd

shettysantosh

9833253798/9833318994

Can we use it to set up Aqua culture. we require land with black soil & lot of water possibly a lake/river/ pond)

Santosh Shetty

sureshkumaar t

Looking for a land 5 acres @ Rs. 10000/- per acre

Dear buyer,

If you are looking to buy agriculture lands (10 acres to 300 acres) in Sivagangai or Ramanathapuram district then please contact us.

We are agriculture land developers and not brokers. We can support after purchase if you want us to maintain/run the agri business and income commitment based on land/resources.

All our transactions are transparent and there are no hidden charges. Your buying experience with us will be hassle free because in upfront we give your total cost along with breakup including actual land cost, registration cost, office expenses etc.

Regards,
Sales Director
Boomi Agro Farm Ltd

Dear Sir

I am looking for 5 acres of land @ Rs. 10,000/- on the way to trichy - madurai close to some hilly region or on the way to thuriyur in trichy.

Thanks

Sureshkumaar

msman2000

Response

We are interested. Private NRI interested to invest in agri land in and around tamilnadu.

please write to me specifically...
Please contact....

sirpi

I am intrested. Please email me or send me your contact details coming on tvl at 15/09/2009

Dear buyer,

Regards,
Sales Director
Boomi Agro Farm Ltd

subaashreddy

Hi mai sir,

I am interested to buy atleast 10 acres of agri land suitable for farm.
My budget is rs.20000/acre..if u have any pls let me know.... Please mail me or call me..

thanks.subbu

anbusan

cheap agri land in madurai

sir
we are having cheap red soil in sivagangai district sir .this is land located in on the road and having good water source sir.this is price only RS.1100/cent sir if any one interested pls contact

muru1968

Dear buyer,

Regards,
Sales Director
Boomi Agro Farm Ltd
Dear sir,
i am from madurai , i need 22 acres of land in sivaganga dt. to start goat farm - please provide your contact details

hersath

Looking Land near Madurai

Hello Sir,

I am looking for 5 acre of land for Rs 10,000 near madurai.

Regards,
P.Kaliraj -

karnapro

would like to discuss with you

welcome for a business discussion
Thank you for your suggestion,it is better to contact our MD in below numbers.he may introduce you our projects& programs and also for a discussion.
please call up
mr.jhony xavaier
managing director
karnataka properties (a unit under Ie-monde projects pvt ltd)
ph-08089160909,09846160909( may be unavailable if he is in rural project locations.please try again)

www.karnatakaproperties.com
(supporting the greenery and natural truths of the earth)

NB:sir,you can post and advertise any kind of things related to
agriculture.agriculture land,farms,farm land,organic cultivation,buy
sell agriculture land, vegetarianism,natural life,organic
products,organic farming,organic farms etc etc in this website 100%
free of cost and also we will try to promote it our maximum.mail:karnatakaproperties2000@gmail.com.Thank you.

bilal786

Dear sir,
i want agriculture land for farming purpose kindly inform if available with u in good water condition...

regards
Rasheed
+91-9844204343