Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture Land Avialable for Lease in East Africa and Sri Lanka

Register

Click Here!

stanb

Dear Sir

We are Professionals in the field of Agriculture consultancy based in United Arab Emirates , We can Arrange Large extend of Farming land for Long term Lease in East Africa and Sri Lanka , As cheap as 1500RS - 2500 RS Per hector per year with full legal coverage and Insurance Coverage. interested parties may contact

Last edited by a moderator:

vijayanclaas

Dear Sir

We are Professionals in the field of Agriculture consultancy based in United Arab Emirates , We can Arrange Large extend of Farming land for Long term Lease in East Africa and Sri Lanka , As cheap as 1500RS - 2500 RS Per hector per year with full legal coverage and Insurance Coverage. interested parties may contact
I am interested for Sri Lanka. willing to have some bulk land. for paddy &maize cultivation.

please contact
Regards,
P. Vijayan

suresh_04

lands for lease

hi
pl send details i am interested in lands for long lease in sril lanka
regards
suresh
Dear Sir

swaroopbiomol

please send me the details
I'm intrested for land in srilanka for floriculture
with regards,

skraja

hai sir am raja in erode t.n. am intested to buy that land

velaexim

Land required

Dear sir, we are very much interested in agriculture. We need farm land for long term lease. Our main motive is giving traing to farmers to cultivate high yeilding horticulture crops.

We are having many plans to raise the income of small farmers,and giving regular jobs to poor peoples. We are going to cultivate most important vegetables. Small onions and other root vegetables.for example turmeric.

We will produce all varity fruit seedlings and supply to people at low cost.
I know very well most of srilankan peoples are having their own lands and they are having keen interest in agriculture.

Another important plantation is planting world's most expensive sandel wood cultivation.

This project will yeild huge foreign exchange to government. Like this we are having many ideas to develop the peoples.

I am having good contacts in srilanka since 2002.
Awaiting for your reply.

With Regards
S.Shanmugam.

Wanted land in Sri Lanka

Dear Sir

We have got approval from Sri Lanka government for BOI project (agriculture). We need additional lands on government lease.

Please express your interest to work with us through email to anandasubramanians@gmail.com

hsd_888

i would be interested in srilanka for long lease of land.
kindly email details of location and other terms and conditions

kasthuri

Leasing of land

Dear Sir,
It sounds good to go for this deal,could you please provide further infomation to proceed further.
maizehari@gmail.com
maizehari@yahoo.co.in

All the best,

We are Professionals in the field of Agriculture consultancy based in United Arab Emirates , We can Arrange Large extend of Farming land for Long term Lease in East Africa and Sri Lanka , As cheap as 1500RS - 2500 RS Per hector per year with full legal coverage and Insurance Coverage. interested parties may contact[/QUOTE]