Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture land 50/100/1000 Acres for sale in M.P

Register

Click Here!

hiteshwar

We are into Real Estate business in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Presently we have big agricultural Land belts of 100 Acres, 500 Acres , 1000 Acres , 2000 Acres and more in Madhya Pradesh .. Good for plantation and investment purpose. The single Land belt ranges from Rs. 60,000/Acres and above as per location and soil type . All clear title and arrangements done and checked with the local authorities. Please write us for requirement .

Hiteshwar singh

Last edited by a moderator:

1acre

We are into Real Estate business in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Presently we have big agricultural Land belts of 100 Acres, 500 Acres , 1000 Acres , 2000 Acres and more in Madhya Pradesh .. Good for plantation and investment purpose. The single Land belt ranges from Rs. 60,000/Acres and above as per location and soil type . All clear title and arrangements done and checked with the local authorities. Please write us for requirement .

Hiteshwar singh
please mention the location.

chirag

You din't reply us

We are looking for the 200 acres land . suggest the location.I amy visit the location immediately you reply.

Hiteshwar singh

vpandey

Hiteshwar singh
I am also looking to buy 100 Acres please contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

ap1010

Dear Mr. Hiteshwar singh - for such a big deal anyone would be interested (atleast) in knowing the location of the land. Kindly share that information.

neraj

Sir,

We have also in Real Estate business and we have big parties to buy these lands.
Please give the details of land or contact me on this number 09888004149 or give your contact no
My email id is : neraj_gupta18@yahoo.com
Regards
Neraj Gupta

simpee

Dear Mr. Hiteshwar,

We would like to contact you for the Agricultural farm land excess of 500 acres. Please give me your contact details asap. Await your reply.

Simpee Chekola

nikhil_k_kumar

hiteshwarji,
i want to purchase near about 2000 acre of land near neemuch. if you have some thing please contact me on nikhilkumar7017@gmail.com with the land details.
Nikhil Kumar