Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture Consultant Required

Register

Click Here!

mathi_mika

All, I am going to start of a Agricultural Project in Tamil Nadu. I require some expert advice on this. Let me know your contact number, so that we can discuss on this. You can also leave your email address or phone number throuh prrivate message.

Thanks,
Mathi

Last edited:

shahnaz

Agriculture consultant

Please contact.....

regards

My email address----QUOTE=mathi_mika;100412]All, I am going to start of a Agricultural Project in Tamil Nadu. I require some expert advice on this. Let me know your contact number, so that we can discuss on this. You can also leave your email address or phone number throuh prrivate message.

Thanks,
Mathi[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

vikasmanhas7

Comprehensive Solutions

All, I am going to start of a Agricultural Project in Tamil Nadu. I require some expert advice on this. Let me know your contact number, so that we can discuss on this. You can also leave your email address or phone number throuh prrivate message.

Thanks,
Mathi
Dear Mathi,

Please give some details as what project & budget.

Regards,

Vikas

anil1956

Dear Mathi,

please note my telephone number and email Id and if you are looking at starting large agro based projects with project costs of Rs 5 crores and above you can contact me for technical support, bankable project report, govt subsidy liason etc.,

anil1956@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Mathi

jdelavegal

Senior consultant in Mexico

Senior consultant in Mexico:
Sustainability - Home
Sustentabilidad - Móvil
Mexico city
Please contact....

premnath

Pl let me know details of the project you are into. I am an plantation consultant.
Premnath
Please contact....

hello

Dear Sir,

We are a consultancy regarding floriculture project for export or for domestic market also.
If you are interested to earn a handsome money from than feel free to contact us.

With Regards
Akash Aswal
akashaswal28@yahoo.in

krishnagokhale

Organic farming...

Thanks,
Mathi
Dear Mr. Mathi,
It is adivisible to go for Organic farming to avoid adverse effects of excessive chemical fertilizers in the soil. Use of Organic Silica fortified ORGANIC FERTILIZER shows amazing results in higher yields and qualitative improvements in final agri produce. You may contact us for further details: krishnagokhale@gmail.com

babu49

Iam a Horticulture Consultant. If you are intersted in Horticulture crops and on Dry land Horticulture , pl. contact me. My mail :blbabulinga8@gmail.com . My mob no. 98946 41214

consultation for ur project

Thanks,
Mathi
Dear Mr,mathi
we are giving technical support for various companies in tamilnadu, we are basically from tuticorin , kindly contact us, Welcome to S V M Exports, JATROPHA CURCAS INDIA. A SUBSIDIARY OF SVM EXPORTS, ERAL, TUTICORIN, TAMILNADU, INDIA....

Agriculture Projects

Dear Sir,

Chintamani Consultancy and Services is an Agricultural Project Consultation firm based at Pune.From year 2006 we are providing consultation to farmers / promoters for developing Orchards (of Grapes, Mango, Orange, Sweet lime, Lemon, Papaya, Pomegranate, Banana, Guava, Aonla, Strawberry & Sapota), Hi-tech Floriculture Projects ( of Rose, Carnation , Gerbera & Lillium) , Vegetable Production Project under Polyhouse,Hi-Tech Nursery Projects under Polyhouse & Projects of Plantation of medicinal plants.

We offer following Services -

 Guidance for land selection
 Guidance for identifying the Crop
 Project Pre feasibility study
 Co-ordination with suppliers
 Preparation of Detailed Project Report
 Provide Training for field staff
 Provide Technical consultancy and guidance
 Provide complete guidance regarding Govt.subsidy schemes

If you need our services please do contact us on chintamaniconsultancy@gmail.com or on mobile - 08055751969.

Awaiting your reply,

Regards,

Atul R.Patwardhan
Chintamani Consultancy and Services,
Chintamani,Patwardhan Baug,
21 / 22 Erandawane , Pune 411004 , MAH
M – 08055751969
E mail – chintamaniconsultancy@gmail.com

drwaran

Agriculture consultant

We are a Livestock Management Consultancy working from Chennai offering our services in the fields of

a> Organic farming
b> Bio-energy production
c> Zero-budget dairying

you are most welcome to contact us on

Dr S Rajeshwaran BVSc PGDRM
Chief Consultant
Dr Waran's Livestock Management Consultancy
Chennai - 88

aswin

Thanks,
Mathi
You may pl contact me on my gmail:- or you can contact me on my mobile no or you may also send me a private message, for a profitable and quality agri consultancy
Aswin

mathi_mika

i will contact everyone.

Please PM your contact numbers. I will call and will speak further on this.

Thanks,
Mathivanan Gowthaman