Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture Consultancy Services

Register

Click Here!

hcms

Hahnemann charitable mission society 1996, an ISO certified NGO providing consultancy services in the agric sector.

We have been successfully working since 1996, for the large-scale development of organic, aromatic, medicinal and Jatropha plants, in all over India through farmers. HCMS has conducted numbers of awareness,seminars,trainings,campaigns,workshops & education programmes for such plantation& is promoting these cultivation globally too.

Activities & Achievements
1.About 200 acres of land has been developed as medicinal plants estate.
2.Promoted 100 acres of land under aloe Vera cultivation & have been helping in the marketing.
3.One of the Major research projects entitles ‘Stevia cultivation under contract farming” is undertaken in collaboration with an international company.
4.We undertake contract farming on large scale for medicinal ,horticulture & enviornement friendly cultivation under buy back agreement.
5.Seeds & seedlings of aloevera,jatropha,Anwla,Ashwhangadha,safed Musli & stevia have been distributed to 1000 growers by society in Bassi Phagi,Jaipur for contract farming

Presently, farmers/individuals are invited for cultivating the following crops.Also contact us for contract farming of the crops.

1.Ashwagandha
2.Amla
3.Jatropha
4.Coleus
5.Lemon Grass
6.Guggle
7.Stevia
8.Jivanti
9.Satabdi
10.Neem
11.Sonamukhi
12.Aloe Vera

flower

Contract Farming

Dear Sir,
Pleasel et me know can we grow any of these medicinal crops in temporate areas of Himachal Pradesh. If yes i am intrested to grow on contact. please send me the details how i can associate with u.
regards
hksharma
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

deepdeepak

Dear Sir,
I have 15 acres of land at orissa....like to go for contract farming concept...please send the detailed work out.

Thanks & Regards
Deepak Mishra

shahnaz

Medicinal plants in temperate areas of HP

My dear,
The climatic conditions of J& K state are similar to that of HP. I have worked as Director Research on Medicinal & Aromatic plants of Himalayas and i have also published a compendium. Please accept my offer for association.
Please contact....
Regards
Shah

Dear Sir,
Pleasel et me know can we grow any of these medicinal crops in temporate areas of Himachal Pradesh. If yes i am intrested to grow on contact. please send me the details how i can associate with u.
regards
hksharma
Please contact...

ysbabu1977

My dear,
The climatic conditions of J& K state are similar to that of HP. I have worked as Director Research on Medicinal & Aromatic plants of Himalayas and i have also published a compendium. Please accept my offer for association.
Please contact....
Regards
Shah
Sir,
We are glad to introduce you about ourselves.We had 150 Acres of land in different locations of India.We are intrested to go with your Jatropha Plantation in our lands.

As we came to know about your group which has overcome with good plantations in different locations for different sectors.We request you to suggest or take up our lands for plantation on hire or Profit basis so that we both can enjoy the benefit simulataneously.

Please find below our land details,
1.100 ACRES NEAR HOSUR,Tamilnadu.
2.50 Acres At NEMAM village, Near KAKINADA Andhra pradesh.

For any further assisstence please feel free to contact us and In case you are interested to take up our lands kindly revert us back.
Awaiting for your favourable reply,

Thanking you

with regards,

Y.SARATH BABU,
Please contact....