Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Available Agricultural land for rent which ios 20 km from Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

krishna60

Dear all, We have 30 acres of land 20 km from bangalore.as of now it has 700 nos kesar and mallika and 3000 alphonso ,400 coconut ,1500 bananaa,2000 areca plants , 2 acres of ponds around 3 pondsfor fish culture , 1 acre of polyhouse with good water facility and 1.5 km frm national highway. If anyone interested to take this on rental model for 5 to 10 years. Do Let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

priyaraju

Dear all, We have 30 acres of land 20 km from bangalore.as of now it has 700 nos kesar and mallika and 3000 alphonso ,400 coconut ,1500 bananaa,2000 areca plants , 2 acres of ponds around 3 pondsfor fish culture , 1 acre of polyhouse with good water facility and 1.5 km frm national highway. If anyone interested to take this on rental model for 5 to 10 years. Do Let me know.
Hey I am very much interested in this particular property. Kindly contact me

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use Private message to share your contact number with other other members. Click on member username->Start conversation

hudaorgan

Dear Krishna,
I am looking good agriculture land for organic farming if you are ready to lease your land for at least 10 years, then Please contact with location of the land.
Thanks,

shankers

Hi, If your Polyhouse is free and interested to give in short duration like 6 months to 1 year, kindly DM me.