Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agri Entrepreneurship

Register

Click Here!

kiran_tmk

I am in the field of IT and would like to be an Agri Entrepreneur. I'm working in Bangalore and would be interested in areas near to Bangalore.

Could someone educate me on what are the different areas where a business can be thought of.

I would want to be there in the entire supply chain, but am ready to start in one area and scale it up in due course.

atulkalaskar

Have you thought of Hydroponics?

This is Atul Kalaskar from Pune

I am a hydroponic grower and you can view my proof of concept at YouTube - Search for "straw berrry in poly house"

I am also associated with Agricultureinformation.com as a consultant. AGRI INFO STORE :: Consultancy :: Hydrophonics :: Atul Kalaskar - Hydroponics consultant

Please do get in touch with me and it would be my pleasure to assist you.

Best Regards

Atul Kalaskar

Regards

Atul

rahvar

atul kaskar

dear atul
do you have a website etc, so that i cans ee more of you, i am loking forward to getting into agriculture full time. n need people like you to consult.
regards.
raju

nbkhond

Dear Autul

Can I have ur contact details

Neelkanth
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

ketusir31

Information

Hello Mr Atul

Am ketan Shah, Ahmedabad, Businessman

Planning to enter in Agri - Farming Business on Large scale

Send me details
Thanks

ketan shah

Have you thought of Hydroponics?

This is Atul Kalaskar from Pune

I am a hydroponic grower and you can view my proof of concept at YouTube - Search for "straw berrry in poly house"

I am also associated with Agricultureinformation.com as a consultant. AGRI INFO STORE :: Consultancy :: Hydrophonics :: Atul Kalaskar - Hydroponics consultant

Please do get in touch with me and it would be my pleasure to assist you.

Best Regards

Atul Kalaskar

Regards

Atul

nkpuri

agri business

I am agriculture graduate and MBA having 20 yrs professional experience in seeds industry.we can do a big business in production and marketing of hybrid seeds,Pl write me

poovendhan

agri bussiness

Hi,

i feel agri is the next best thing....i would like to do farming in large scale...let me know if i can join you all

thanks,
Poovendhan

narayanagadikai

Agri-Entrepreneurship

It is nice that being in IT you wish to enter agriculture. But think twice. There is ample scope, but with pitfalls. Today, we who are inagriculture are facing severe labour scarcity. If we cultivate vegitables or cut flowers near Bangalore, there is very good scope. However, I do not think we would be able to get required number of workers. One of my friends has returned from Mumbai and has purchased 150-00-00 Acres of agri land. he started cultivation of Papaya. Unfortunately he lost the entire crop due to viral attack. Today, they do not have enough labour force to manage the orchard. We too have 50-00-00 acres of Areca Garden. two years back we used to get 100 - 150 workers easily. Today, the number has declined to 35-40. With the declining labour force, it is difficult to get the necessary works accomplished at appropriate time. However, if you can overcome this hurdle, you can reap good monetary benefits. eg. This year the price of Banana (Yelakki) crossed Rs.27/= per Kg. The gross income from 1200 plants in a acre amounted to Rs.3.00 lakhs. The total expenditure of the same would be around Rs.50000/= to Rs.60000/=. Thus there was a surplus of around Rs.2.50 lakhs per acre. However, this will not be the case always. So, study the pros and cons before leaping into agriculture.
Narayana Gadikai

pandian3012

Hi Kiran

Hi Kiran,

Even i am working in IT and doing my business in agriculture amd m really glad that people are entering into agrifield. My best wishes for your business:)