Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Agarwood Investors

Register

Click Here!

m3sforest

In search of serious investors who are interested in investing in natural oud. I have plantation of more then +5000 tree's (age range from 15-45 years old) of naturally infected agarwood which are ready to be harvested.

Interested persons can leave a message below the comment session. Thank you

Further details will be provided when contacted.

Last edited by a moderator:

brij07

In search of serious investors who are interested in investing in natural oud. I have plantation of more then +5000 tree's (age range from 15-45 years old) of naturally infected agarwood which are ready to be harvested.

Interested persons can leave a message below the comment session. Thank you

Further details will be provided when contacted.
What is the location of this plantation? What kind of investment you are looking for? Is it the Buyer you are talking about or some other investment ?

m3sforest

What is the location of this plantation? What kind of investment you are looking for? Is it the Buyer you are talking about or some other investment ?
More of partnership (if possible)
The plantation is in the village area(natural infection) and belongs to my family . Since it of a very large scale we are unable to invest in it alone, since harvesting it will take at least more then +5years by which time our family could start another plantation.
For further details please pm me.
Thank you

habibur

Sir. I am suppliers of all types plant.
Call me Rahman 9954770731

Last edited: