Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agarwood budded plants,tea plant seedlings and bamboo seeds for sale

Register

Click Here!

pharmadig

Huge quantities of Agarwood seedlings and budded plants(much less time required in flowering and suitable for early artificial fungal infection),tea plant seedlings,rubber plant clones,tejpata plant air layers,scented assam lemon rooted plants and bamboo seeds are available in Kailasahar,Unokoti,Tripura and can be sent anywhere in India by air.

Consultancy for artificial fungal infection of agarwood tree available(By 3 rd year the wood is ready for oil distallation).

Pharmadig

deepak08

I am interested in plating Agar wood at a area of 1 Acre, please tell me the quantity required and also the cost.

Area - 1 Acre
Location - Tada - Sullurpet, Andhra Pradesh

please quote the cost including transportation

subramany

Dear Sir,

We need Agarwood plants to plant 4 acres in Tamil Nadu. Please let us know how many plants are required to plant 4 acres, cost of plants, photographs of the plants, location and your mobile number to contact for further information if required.

With Best Regards,

P.E.Subramany
Multi Trade Links,
Mumbai.
)98 33 666 888
086 550011 86
022-29 666 888
pesubramany@multitradelinks.com

I have a ten year old agar tree. Can you suggest how to artificially infect it? gmpampoori at gmail or 09544029593, Kerala.

cyriacjo

I am interested in buying Agarwood budded plants for planting in my estate in Karnataka. Pls forward the full details along with the price.

With warm regards
Cyriac Joseph
(M) 098460 14485

monisinha

Want to discuss

(hi i am interested in agarwood plantation, so plz provide me ur contact number and email address so that i can contact you at the earliest.
My email address is
assamtea.india@gmail.com

huge quantities of agarwood seedlings and budded plants(much less time required in flowering and suitable for early artificial fungal infection),tea plant seedlings,rubber plant clones,tejpata plant air layers,scented assam lemon rooted plants and bamboo seeds are available in kailasahar,unokoti,tripura and can be sent anywhere in india by air.

Consultancy for artificial fungal infection of agarwood tree available(by 3 rd year the wood is ready for oil distallation).

Pharmadig

shanmuga06

Instead of Agar wood please go for Sandal wood cultivation .In sandal wood no fungus injection required,

Regards,

A Sivakumar,

sushilkumar86

hi i m intersted to plant agarwood in central bihar, plz suggest me about all condition and cost.........

sushil kumar

Last edited:

alok26sinha

I can supply agarwood seedlings in Patna, please let know your requirement. You can plant upto 350 plants per acre, plant to plant distance 3m and row to row distance 4m.

shanmuga06

Instead of Agar wood please go for Sandal wood cultivation .In sandal wood no fungus injection required,

Regards,

A Sivakumar,

Kindly intimate the benefits of budded agar wood sapling while comparing with the ordinary agar wood seedling?

Regards,

A Sivakumar,

piyushbabu

Huge quantities of Agarwood seedlings and budded plants(much less time required in flowering and suitable for early artificial fungal infection),tea plant seedlings,rubber plant clones,tejpata plant air layers,scented assam lemon rooted plants and bamboo seeds are available in Kailasahar,Unokoti,Tripura and can be sent anywhere in India by air.

Consultancy for artificial fungal infection of agarwood tree available(By 3 rd year the wood is ready for oil distallation).

Pharmadig
hi i am interested in agarwood plantation, so plz provide me ur contact number and email address so that i can contact you at the earliest ,I am interested in buying Agarwood budded plants for planting in my estate in kerala. Pls forward the full details along with the price
call me 9446858821
piyushbabu@gmail.com