Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agar or Attar plant cultivation

Register

Click Here!

ragowda

Friends,

Is it good to go for Agar or Attar plantation? any information about this would help very much.

Thanks,
Raghu

aromedindia

Agar plantaion

Dear Sri Ragowda
Agar is found growing in wild state in forests of North-East regions of India. Now people have started its cultivation in Assam and other states in NE regions. Cultivated plants are being attacked by insects and fungal infection ,indicating good possibilities of its cultivation for extraction of essential oil. You may contact Dr. Digpati Roy for planting material (Mob:9885488833 Email:digpatir@gmail.com) and other details. Pl indicate ur location to see whether it is suitable for growing the plant or not.
Thanks
aromedindia@gmail.com

pharmadig

Agarwood tree-contact me at right email id

Mr Raghu
Dr Singh has given a mobile no & email id which do not belong to me.I can help you in doing Agarwood tree cultivation.It is suitable in western ghats.You should artificially infect the tree when it is 7 years old with a particular fungus and cut the tree after 10 years or so to get blackish heartwood which is used for oil extraction.Agarwood oil(Oud) is world's most expensive essential oil,used in expensive perfumes.If you need agarwood seedlings,please give me private message.Seedlings are also available with a bangalore based plantation company.
Pharmadig

ragowda

Where/How can I the seed...?

Thanks for your valuable information, as anext step, can you please tell me on where/how I can get the Agar tree seedling/plant? My current location is on Mysore.

Thanks,
Raghu

sudhirpai

Agarwood saplings

We have well - developed Agarwood Saplings from North-Eastern regions ready for delivery. The available sizes are 10" to 18" height.

SUDHIR PAI

kirti s

Dear Sir

Which aromatic plant will u prefer for attar making.
there are several plants such as rose, jasmine, tuberose, champaka, sandalwood, lavelder, rosemary etc.