Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

5 acres fertile agri land located near Bangalore is for sale(Rs.2.5L/acre)

Register

Click Here!

gillgur

developed horticulture farm of 2.5 acre for sale in very fertile land of Punjab

I would like to have a reply from your side about your interest in the following property.
Name of project : The Hortivillas
Total area of project : 100 acres approx.
Type of land : agriculture
Location : Village Rattewal, 60 KMs from Chandigarh on Ropar-Jalandhar National Highway (NH21)
Company in charge : Sehas Land Developers
Contact Person : Gurpreet Gill

Details of the project
On sale : 2.5 acres farmhouse /5 acres farmhouse
Features : inbuilt 3 bedroom luxury villa in orchard, security and more( details on further discussion)
Price : INR 1.4 crores for 2.5 acre and 2.5 crores for 5 acres
Payment schedule : time constrained instalments

Kindly call or mail back for any enquiries, for project brochure or future discussion with us.

Thank you,

Regards
Gurpreet Gill

Last edited by a moderator:

rapid

Hi, could you send a reply, so that we can proceed.
thanks,
rapiday

kisan9

Hi friends,

my friend just bought nice piece of land in Bangalore. After a long search, we happen to find a nice guy who helped my friend to get a nice land at a reasonable rate.

Above all he took care of all govt procedures & formalities.

I just enquired about more lands that are available & thought of posting here as I saw many of us are in need of good & cheap land. So here are some of the available lands:

1. Devanahalli 207 - Yellow belt zone - 9 acres
2. Mailnahalli - Yellow belt zone - 50 acres (very near to new airport).
3. Devanahalli - 2 acres
4. Devanahalli - 5 acres
5. Devanahalli - 20 gunthas
6. Near Cargo - 2acres
7. Near Cargo - 1acre
8. Near Cargo - 3acres
9. Chikkballapur - Main road approach - 20acres

Cannot give the contacts on this post. Just send me Private message & I'll provide you his contact

divyamak

Fertile agri land measuring an extent of 5 acres is for sale. Red soil, tar road approach and has abundant ground water resources. Presently floriculture crops like mari gold, vegetable crops like beans and tomato is cultivated.The land is located at a distance of 84 KM from Bangalore-Majestic and located on the side of Hosur in Krishangiri district of Tamilnadu.Rate is 2.5 lakhs/acre and it is the final.Serious buyers pl sent a private message to me with your contact details. Brokers and middle men pl excuse
Hello sir,
This is Mahesh i would like to know weather it will suites for farm ,

rahulfabian

Require land

We are a partnership firm looking for land for agriculture.

Could you send me details of the land, with some pictures if you have to the email id

Please include details like distance from main road, accessibility for vehicles, well/bore well etc.

Expecting a quick reply

Rahul

Fertile agri land measuring an extent of 5 acres is for sale. Red soil, tar road approach and has abundant ground water resources. Presently floriculture crops like mari gold, vegetable crops like beans and tomato is cultivated.The land is located at a distance of 84 KM from Bangalore-Majestic and located on the side of Hosur in Krishangiri district of Tamilnadu.Rate is 2.5 lakhs/acre and it is the final.Serious buyers pl sent a private message to me with your contact details. Brokers and middle men pl excuse

sprouts

Need land

Please send me details at "sproutsfresh@gmail.com"

I need land on an immediate basis.

Regards
Rahul

Sproutsfresh
Email: sproutsfresh@gmail.com

venkat_123

Please contact

What is the type of soil and ground water available in how much feet,is the land having power connection. Is the land having tar road approach, please contact me for immediate settlement with all details,

muru1970

my details as:

karnapro

please call me in 08089160909 to buy sell properties in karnataka

Thank you for your enquiry,it is better to contact our MD in below numbers
please call up
mr.jhony xavaier
managing director
karnataka properties
ph-08089160909,09846160909

he may introduce you this and some of his own other properties.And also for a discussion.

www.karnatakaproperties.com
(supporting the greenery and natural truths of the earth)

NB:sir,you can post and advertise any kind of things related to agriculture.agriculture land,farms,farm land,organic cultivation,buy sell agriculture land, vegetarianism,natural life,organic products,organic farming,organic farms etc etc in this website 100% free of cost and also we will try to promote it our maximum.Thank you.

today's message: pranihimsa maha papam.
mr.jose ashram,web manager,www.karnatakaproperties.com,
mail:karnatakaproperties2000@gmail.com

srvn1234

(Fertile agri land measuring an extent of 5 acres is for sale. Red soil, tar road approach and has abundant ground water resources. Presently floriculture crops like mari gold, vegetable crops like beans and tomato is cultivated).This land is in Tamilnadu or in Karnataka. If the paper is clean I am interested . Please mention exact location.

shisri

hi,

plz give me more details abt the land, area & the location, i need the land for vv good reason.

kiran888

Interested

Hi,

i am keen to buy this property, do email me more details