Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

5 acres fertile agri land located near Bangalore is for sale(Rs.2.5L/acre)

Register

Click Here!

aumsairam

Fertile agri land measuring an extent of 5 acres is for sale. Red soil, tar road approach and has abundant ground water resources. Presently floriculture crops like mari gold, vegetable crops like beans and tomato is cultivated.The land is located at a distance of 84 KM from Bangalore-Majestic and located on the side of Hosur in Krishangiri district of Tamilnadu.Rate is 2.5 lakhs/acre and it is the final.Serious buyers pl sent a private message to me with your contact details. Brokers and middle men pl excuse

anbu_seeni

Buying Land : Near Hosur-Krishnagiri

Hi,

Greetings. I belong to this area & looking forward to discuss on this please provide me the exact location details.

you can reach me

Will be waiting to hear from you.,It would be great if you could provide your contact details

Thanks and Best Regards

Sreeni

Last edited by a moderator:

vinodvemula_62

Hosur-Krishnagiri Land

Dear Sir,

I am interested in this land. Please call me on my mobile to inform me more details like exact location, how far from Hosur, which direction, etc. If possible, I would like to see the land coming saturday i.e., 21st August as I am coming to Bangalore tomorrow. So, Please call me.

Thanks & regards,
Vinod

syed9

Hi

Even i have Fertile agri land measuring an extent of 12 acres is for sale. Red soil, tar road approach and has abundant ground water resources. Presently floriculture crops like Grapes Or vegetable crops like beans and tomato is cultivated.The land is located at a distance of 53 KM from Bangalore-Majestic and located on the side of Bangalore International Airport in chickballpur District of Karnataka.Rate is 12.5 lakhs/acre and it is the final.Serious buyers pl sent a private message to me with your contact details. Brokers and middle men pl excuse

Please contact..
Syed

vinodhreddy

Interested in the land

Dear Sir,
I am interested in the Land.

Regards
Vinodhreddy

Fertile agri land measuring an extent of 5 acres is for sale. Red soil, tar road approach and has abundant ground water resources. Presently floriculture crops like mari gold, vegetable crops like beans and tomato is cultivated.The land is located at a distance of 84 KM from Bangalore-Majestic and located on the side of Hosur in Krishangiri district of Tamilnadu.Rate is 2.5 lakhs/acre and it is the final.Serious buyers pl sent a private message to me with your contact details. Brokers and middle men pl excuse

louistcherian

Ready to buy your land

Please share your contact details or email me
I am actively looking to buy land in TN. Let me know.
Please contact..

maxims45

5 acres agri land near hosur krishnagiri

I am interested yo buy this 5 acres.I would like to see the land first. please inform the route to reach this spot.
Thanks
From
B. Maximus

arunudaya

====================

I will settle immediatly - contact
send soem photios of land.

ganapati

[150 acres/part of barren land (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) @ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres of mango plantation (@ Rs. 8 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear. This land is adjacent to a property having the prestigious project of RUDRAKSHA CULTIVATION with following description:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. Hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad (A taluka place), on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).Nearest Railway station is Khed whereas nearest Airport is Mumbai & Pune.
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. The proposed project is to cultivate Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 1750 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft. in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admeasuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is demarcated by Govt. authorities, presently not fenced, saucer shaped with a bottom height of 80 M above sea level & peripheral height(rim) of 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer (nearest sea shore is at Anjarle at a distance of 8 km.).

mahendrapc

hi syed

Please send me more details with your contact detail
Regards
Mahendra
Please contact..

Hi

Even i have Fertile agri land measuring an extent of 12 acres is for sale. Red soil, tar road approach and has abundant ground water resources. Presently floriculture crops like Grapes Or vegetable crops like beans and tomato is cultivated.The land is located at a distance of 53 KM from Bangalore-Majestic and located on the side of Bangalore International Airport in chickballpur District of Karnataka.Rate is 12.5 lakhs/acre and it is the final.Serious buyers pl sent a private message to me with your contact details. Brokers and middle men pl excuse

Please contact..
Syed

arunudaya

Send your contact : - Immediate settlement

venkat_123

pleas send your mobile number and send the land details to my mail id
. Contact to my mobile number

indonippon64

Interested

Please provide me some more detail since I will be in Bangalore in September.

vishwanathreddy

regarding then land at hosur

Are you sure that the land is 2.5 lakhs per acre , i cant beleive it, because its throw away price what you are offering or might be govt alloted land or disputed land, since nobody gives land at this rate

sanjeevkhullar

YES I AM INTERESTED. YOU MAY CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL ID. I AM EIGERLY AWAITING YOUR VALUABLE RESPONSE.
With Regards
Sanjeev Khullar
Please contact..