Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

5 acres fertile agri land located near Bangalore is for sale(Rs.2.5L/acre)

Register

Click Here!

blackgold

S J V Chelliah

Fertile agri land measuring an extent of 5 acres is for sale. Red soil, tar road approach and has abundant ground water resources. Presently floriculture crops like mari gold, vegetable crops like beans and tomato is cultivated.The land is located at a distance of 84 KM from Bangalore-Majestic and located on the side of Hosur in Krishangiri district of Tamilnadu.Rate is 2.5 lakhs/acre and it is the final.Serious buyers pl sent a private message to me with your contact details. Brokers and middle men pl excuse

Hi

I am interested in buying, can u pls provide the necessary details to have a site visit. Let me know asap.

Can I have your contact details. Pls mail

Last edited by a moderator:

rsv9977

Fertile agri land measuring an extent of 5 acres is for sale. Red soil, tar road approach and has abundant ground water resources. Presently floriculture crops like mari gold, vegetable crops like beans and tomato is cultivated.The land is located at a distance of 84 KM from Bangalore-Majestic and located on the side of Hosur in Krishangiri district of Tamilnadu.Rate is 2.5 lakhs/acre and it is the final.Serious buyers pl sent a private message to me with your contact details. Brokers and middle men pl excuse
Hi
I am interested, for immediate settlement
Pls call me
Mrs Ramanan

josephjo66

Hi Ramanan,

I am a serious buyer. You can reach me or email me

Thanks
Jose

abhayamrite

Interested in Land

I am interested call me abhay

Even i have Fertile agri land measuring an extent of 12 acres is for sale. Red soil, tar road approach and has abundant ground water resources. Presently floriculture crops like Grapes Or vegetable crops like beans and tomato is cultivated.The land is located at a distance of 53 KM from Bangalore-Majestic and located on the side of Bangalore International Airport in chickballpur District of Karnataka.Rate is 12.5 lakhs/acre and it is the final.Serious buyers pl sent a private message to me with your contact details. Brokers and middle men pl excuse

Please contact..
Syed[/QUOTE]

kumar1261

pls contact me on pvt message for further talk

jagan_logan

land at krishnagiri

I am interested to purchase the said land. kindly contact on my cell

L.JAGADEESWARAN

spacefinder

Call me

I would like to know the correct location & the final rate for the same land.
Call me or provide your contact details.
Regards,
Shekar

jagan_logan

lands at krishnagiri

Mr. oumsairam,

I am interested in purchasing 5acres of agriculture land at krishnagiri.

i am a serious buyer. you can contact me.

L.JAGADEESWARAN

chandra431

Please send your details to me

I'm seriously looking for land around bangalore, please send details asap.

Thanks,
Purna.
Hi

Even i have Fertile agri land measuring an extent of 12 acres is for sale. Red soil, tar road approach and has abundant ground water resources. Presently floriculture crops like Grapes Or vegetable crops like beans and tomato is cultivated.The land is located at a distance of 53 KM from Bangalore-Majestic and located on the side of Bangalore International Airport in chickballpur District of Karnataka.Rate is 12.5 lakhs/acre and it is the final.Serious buyers pl sent a private message to me with your contact details. Brokers and middle men pl excuse

Please contact..
Syed

rockandroll28

I am intersted. Can you mail me the details

I am intersted. Can you mail me the details
We have various acre available plain land near Madurai (tamilnadu) 50km from airport , water and electricity sources available near (2km) this land residential area. LAND 20acre , 50 acre, 100 acre, 200acre, 500 acre, 1500 acre AVAILABLE PRICE WILL BE 65000-75000rs PER ACRE. Land details are Virudhunagar district

1.MAIN Road access from 2km land also in road face
2.This land nearest land is cultivate rice
3.Storage canal river ( small lake) opposite the land
4.nearest hospital 2 km
5.nearest airport Madurai 50km
6.Nearest land already we sold Delhi software company ( if you are serious buyer we Provide the buyer reference )
7.nearest railway station 12 km
8.lanFd is suitable for agri purpose , and some factory, or school, university etc..

CONTACT spiceindia@gmail.com or 9047091771

Muthukumar

smasimukku

5 Acres land on Hosur Rd

Hello,

Please let me know if this land is still available for sale. Send me an email' with all the details. Thanks.

Satya M.

indonippon64

contact no. Please

Dear Sir,
I am interested in this land. Is it still available ? If yes than please give me your contact no. so that I could contact you.Please send me PM or contact

tinyjayanth

Lan for Purchase

Hi
Please send me mail for immidiate settlement.

Regards
Jayant

kpsubbu

hi
i am seriously looking at doing agriculture.
i am interested to buy immediately
regards
subbu