Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

5 acres fertile agri land located near Bangalore is for sale(Rs.2.5L/acre)

Register

Click Here!

udaychopda

Hi

I am from bangalore and would be interested..pls contact me

pls put @ in the blank

Last edited by a moderator:

vaanitha

Please give me info

Fertile agri land measuring an extent of 5 acres is for sale. Red soil, tar road approach and has abundant ground water resources. Presently floriculture crops like mari gold, vegetable crops like beans and tomato is cultivated.The land is located at a distance of 84 KM from Bangalore-Majestic and located on the side of Hosur in Krishangiri district of Tamilnadu.Rate is 2.5 lakhs/acre and it is the final.Serious buyers pl sent a private message to me with your contact details. Brokers and middle men pl excuse
Hello
This is Vanitha.
Tell me whether the land got sold out or not?
Because I am interested in that land...

marutha

Fertile agri land measuring an extent of 5 acres is for sale. Red soil, tar road approach and has abundant ground water resources. Presently floriculture crops like mari gold, vegetable crops like beans and tomato is cultivated.The land is located at a distance of 84 KM from Bangalore-Majestic and located on the side of Hosur in Krishangiri district of Tamilnadu.Rate is 2.5 lakhs/acre and it is the final.Serious buyers pl sent a private message to me with your contact details. Brokers and middle men pl excuse

Dear Sir,

Reference to your add. please forward your contact no. so that we can finalise this deal.

Pls. contact me through

Regards,

K. Maruthachalam

mdnusrath

Mr. Syed please give me more details of this land. I would llike to vist this place. Would you be able to show the land?

Thank you
Mohamed Nusrath

gcshivakumar

Dear Mr Arunudaya,
I am G C Shivakumar from Shimoga,I am stationed at Bangalore right now iam interested in your land for immiedate purchase please contact me on my mobile for further detailed discussion . if everything is ok then i shall visit your land immiedately and finalise within a week. please contact immiedately on my phone.
Thank you
with regards
G C Shivakumar.

azadahamed64

i am interested to buy pls contact me

shyamgaikwad

Hi,
Is this still available, if yes, please mail me OR call me..
Shyam.

rclal156

land reqiured

pl.i am intrested pl.send me the location and your contact details

subhash_13

Agri Land

I am intrested in the property. Please provide your contact detail for me to contact you else you can call me

Thanks

Subhash

sonuuu

intrested to purchase a land

hi, i want to purchase the land want to know your mobile to contact you.or plz cll me
thanx