Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

46 acres of land near Mettur dam

Register

Click Here!

sandyonet

Kindly give your phone or contact me

46 acres of uncultivated land available 1 km from Mettur dam. Land records, ownership papers, etc. absolutely perfect and complete. Only available for a quick sale. Price: 55000 per acre. Contact for details.
dear Sir,
i am a serious buyer! if you could contact me or give your phone number! i will immediately come and see the land. you can get in touch with me -santhosh

Last edited by a moderator:

gowtham42

dear sir iam intrested this land ple send your mobile no this id
i can speak to you urgent
kpgowtham
Please contact..

chinnaswamyg

46 acres of uncultivated land available 1 km from Mettur dam. Land records, ownership papers, etc. absolutely perfect and complete. Only available for a quick sale. Price: 55000 per acre. Contact for details.
I am interested in buying this land. Please give details like location and other details, please

Chinnaswamy C G

tarique123

can i get more details like location, water, electricity & soil condition

ramurthy

interested in the land can you give details of water availability, access from main road ?
Please contact..

swamyboo

Send more details such as total water availability, land details and exact location,Please contact..

sharanyabala

Reg. your query

Hi, I am inerested to buy this land if the price is Rs. 50000/acre single payment. You may forwarded legal document as attachment. rgrds/Ganesan
As you'd notice, I cannot attach legal documents on this forum. Please contact..

pankaj_ruchi

Pl provide the detail of land area and location . when we can see the land . pl contact - reg ruchi

giridharan

Is the land still available for sale? Kindly inform the exact location, whether suitable for cultivation? Whtrher it is connected to road so that we need not depend anybody to take our vehicles inside the land directly Please reply Also inform your mobile number to contact and arrange for visit. Thanks and regards.
Giridharan

jgdhar

land for sale

Is the land still aavilable for sale> If so I am interested and can sttle immediately. please reply

vipsudha

Hi I am Sudhakar Form Chennai I am intrested in your Add and I need 4Acre of land so please send details location,water,type of land, and Soil. Please contact I am weighting for your replay

raghuagri

I am Interested . Pls touch base

46 acres of uncultivated land available 1 km from Mettur dam. Land records, ownership papers, etc. absolutely perfect and complete. Only available for a quick sale. Price: 55000 per acre. Contact for details.[/QUOTE]

communityn

Pleas send me the name of the village and pics along with your contact details

khassanin

Dear SIr,

Interested to buy your land at the rate of Rs 55000 per acre.
I will give immediate payment for registeration.

Kindly give me more details.

Regards,
Kamal

khassanin

Dear Bala,

I am interested to buy the land. please send me more details

sachin159

46 acres of uncultivated land available 1 km from mettur dam. Land records, ownership papers, etc. Absolutely perfect and complete. Only available for a quick sale. Price: 55000 per acre. Contact for details.

i want to know more details about the land please contact me , the price ,water availability,road access extra