Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

46 acres of land near Mettur dam

Register

Click Here!

sharanyabala

46 acres of uncultivated land available 1 km from Mettur dam. Land records, ownership papers, etc. absolutely perfect and complete. Only available for a quick sale. Price: 55000 per acre. Contact for details.

Last edited by a moderator:

aniltholoth

Can I have more details on this. like location, soil etc......please feel free to contact me through emai

ganapati

pl send details location,water,type of land, soil. Please contact...
90 acres/part of barren land (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) @ Rs.80, 000/acre) & 8 acres of mango plantation (@ Rs. 8 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear. This land is adjacent to a property having the prestigious project of RUDRAKSHA CULTIVATION with following description:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. Hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad (A taluka place), on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).Nearest Railway station is Khed whereas nearest Airport is Mumbai & Pune.
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. The proposed project is to cultivate Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 1750 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft. in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admeasuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is demarcated by Govt. authorities, presently not fenced, saucer shaped with a bottom height of 80 M above sea level & peripheral height(rim) of 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer (nearest sea shore is at Anjarle at a distance of 8 km.).

jon_tom

Pl. Send more details like location, water, electricity & soil condition
kindly give your cotact address
you call me

dunehotel

46 acres of uncultivated land available 1 km from Mettur dam. Land records, ownership papers, etc. absolutely perfect and complete. Only available for a quick sale. Price: 55000 per acre. Contact for details.
Kindly forward location map- line sketch drawings of location . Distance from Highways, nearby town and tourist places , if any.
Thanks
Rajan

arks_02

To get the detail of the land.

Dear sir/ Madam,

Iam interested. Please send the detail of the 46 acres of land near Mettur dam , the price and location all to my PM.

Thank u

rmp001

Dear Sir,

I am interested and would be grateful to receive details and when I may arrange to
view the land.
Please respond to my following e mail:

Thank you,

R.Poduval

mdraj99

Mr.Mani Devaraj

would you please send me your contact details like e-mail id or mobile number to discuss further.i am in the process of buying 50 acres of farm lands.Tx

sang8410

40 acre for sale near mattur dam

Dear Sir,

I am interested and would be grateful to receive details and when I may arrange to
view the land.
Please respond :

Thank you,

rinaz

I am interested ...Can you plz give more details like soil type, water supply etc and exact location ..... is it possible to arrange a visit of the land .... plz mail details
Rinaz

cheeramattom

46 acre for sale near mattur dam

HELLO,PLS PROVIDE THE FULL DETAILS.REGARDS THOMAS
Please contact..

selva3

i want to buy this land

i interested to buy this land u mentioned above for 42 acres of land in mettur dam i need of details above the land is this was nanjai or punjai and the soil was red or clay approach road for site etc.,

balachander

46 acres agri land near mettur dam

I saw your advt and would like to know your contact number and the exact village in which land is situated. on hearing from you i shall inspect the site on a sunday to discuss and finalise further
you can mail me to my mail id
Thanks

gramanthan

Hi, I am inerested to buy this land if the price is Rs. 50000/acre single payment. You may forwarded legal document as attachment. rgrds/Ganesan