Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

300 Acres of Agriculture lands in Karnataka 130 kms from Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

farmware

To buy land

Hi
You are very interesting. I need to sell my existing land and invest else where too. you may be of much useful for my plans. kindly contact me over my mobile.

Last edited by a moderator:

spsimha

Mr.Thiru,

I am interested in buying Agricultural land with water, electricity, proper approach & most of all clear documents, but i am not a agriculturalist, how do we go about it? u can get in touch with me

rreddy

Hello there,
Can you give more details about these properties?
Thanks,
Ramesh

cool_jocky

Dear Sir / Madam,

In continuation to our previous posting, we would like to add some more information pertaining to the agriculture lands. We have identified certain lands of 100 acres + up to 500 acres for sale in the discussed area, which falls under Tumkur, district madhugiri taluk of southeast karnataka. This district shares its borders with neighboring Andhra State. However, all the lands with us are in Karnataka.

The Cost per acre if buying in bulk can be less than 1 lakh Per Acre.

Topography and General Information:
This region can be approached through 2 -3 different approach routes. The distance is between 100 - 130 kms to the lands from Bangalore. The journey time is roughly 3 hours from Bangalore. ( This is due to the traffic and road conditions ).The Best approach route would be SH - 9 (sate highway no 9) from Bangalore to Hindupur in Andhra via Yelahanka, Doddaballapura, Gowribidnur and Hindupur which is 105 Kms. Presently this is a state highway and is proposed to be converted to a national highway. The best route is to Drive down up to Hindupur and then take a deviation into karnataka via Muddenahalli to reach the lands.
The lands, which are up for sale at these prices, are lands that are not cultivated by the present landowners. The present ownership of land in some place is single family owned and in others, the owners are multiple.
The Soil is red and mixed white. The under ground water level is very good and is available from 150 to 350 feet. There is no scarcity of water in this entire belt of Madhugiri. Many companies have set up corporate farming in this are because of the good quality fertile soil and under ground water available in plenty. For example Namdhari's a private Ltd company has 300 acres of lands which is being used for cultivating Vegetables sold in their retail chain in Bangalore and other cities and fruits which are grown to be exported.
There are many Grape farms also in this belt. There is a 500-acre grape garden with plans to have a Winery in the near future in the surroundings.
This area also has a lot of small mountains and lakes, which support the replenishment of underground water levels.

Labor hands in this area are not a problem.

Small Note on Our Company:
Indats consultant is a registered organization into Real estate in Bangalore headed by Thiruvenkatam S. Here we firmly believe and practice and in being transparent at every stage.

We religiously follow a system to source the right properties with the correct papers (i.e. we run a complete check on the legalities before we propose it to a client). This helps our clients and us in saving time and making business pleasant.
Since we have always believed in adding value and providing a one-stop solution to our clients, we would not only assist you in acquiring the land but also can assist in taking care of the same in terms of fencing, planting shade providing trees, security power connections, legal matters, Govt subsidiaries etc.

We believe we have the required work force and experience to take care of all the requirements mostly in house and professionals on a case-to-case basis.
All the above can be facilitated at very reasonable terms.

We hope we have been able to communicate the necessary information. If you require any further details, please feel free to communicate to us any time.

Please send me a private message with your contact number for us to get in touch.

Thank you,

Warm regards

Thiruvenkatam.S
INDATS Consultants
hi,
i am looking for land in tamilnadu or karnataka. my price range is 20,000 to 50,000 per acre and reguire 50 to 100 acres with good water source, electricity,road access and clear title. ideal if the land is available near kerala. the soil should be red and ideal for cultivation. pls do contact me with details

namhar

I am looking for 20 acres land for a farm with a range of 2 to 2.5 lacs / acre. would prefer on bangalore-mangalore highway. Kindly waiting for your reply.

chettai

I am interested in buying some 5-10acres of land .

I am interested in buying some 5-10acres of land . Please send the location map and details like legal aspects.
Please contact........

rreddy

Hi, I am waiting for your reply. Can you please send more details about these lands, am looking for about 100 acres. Quickest response is much appreciated

Regards
Ramesh

navtej81

Indats

Dear Sir, I'm looking for a 100 acres of land suitable for pomegranate farming...sandy loam soil,with water EC less than 1...water should be sweet...the soil should be red..kindly contact at regards Navi

pavanrl

we are looking to buy two acre land in tumkur district or kolar district.. are there any lands available for 1 lakh per acre? 9448365873

jvrhere

Dear Sir / Madam,

In continuation to our previous posting, we would like to add some more information pertaining to the agriculture lands. We have identified certain lands of 100 acres + up to 500 acres for sale in the discussed area, which falls under Tumkur, district madhugiri taluk of southeast karnataka. This district shares its borders with neighboring Andhra State. However, all the lands with us are in Karnataka.

This region can be approached through 2 -3 different approach routes. The distance is between 100 - 130 kms to the lands from Bangalore. The journey time is roughly 3 hours from Bangalore. ( This is due to the traffic and road conditions ).The Best approach route would be SH - 9 (sate highway no 9) from Bangalore to Hindupur in Andhra via Yelahanka, Doddaballapura, Gowribidnur and Hindupur which is 105 Kms. Presently this is a state highway and is proposed to be converted to a national highway. The best route is to Drive down up to Hindupur and then take a deviation into karnataka via Muddenahalli to reach the lands.
The lands, which are up for sale at these prices, are lands that are not cultivated by the present landowners. The present ownership of land in some place is single family owned and in others, the owners are multiple.
The Soil is red and mixed white. The under ground water level is very good and is available from 150 to 350 feet. There is no scarcity of water in this entire belt of Madhugiri. Many companies have set up corporate farming in this are because of the good quality fertile soil and under ground water available in plenty. For example Namdhari's a private Ltd company has 300 acres of lands which is being used for cultivating Vegetables sold in their retail chain in Bangalore and other cities and fruits which are grown to be exported.
There are many Grape farms also in this belt. There is a 500-acre grape garden with plans to have a Winery in the near future in the surroundings.
This area also has a lot of small mountains and lakes, which support the replenishment of underground water levels.

Indats consultant is a registered organization into Real estate in Bangalore headed by Thiruvenkatam S. Here we firmly believe and practice and in being transparent at every stage.

We religiously follow a system to source the right properties with the correct papers (i.e. we run a complete check on the legalities before we propose it to a client). This helps our clients and us in saving time and making business pleasant.
Since we have always believed in adding value and providing a one-stop solution to our clients, we would not only assist you in acquiring the land but also can assist in taking care of the same in terms of fencing, planting shade providing trees, security power connections, legal matters, Govt subsidiaries etc.

We believe we have the required work force and experience to take care of all the requirements mostly in house and professionals on a case-to-case basis.

We hope we have been able to communicate the necessary information. If you require any further details, please feel free to communicate to us any time.

Please send me a private message with your contact number for us to get in touch.

Thank you,

Warm regards

Thiruvenkatam.S
INDATS Consultants

Please provide me your contact details sir

Kind Regards
Rajesh Vincent

lanthony

Looking for Agriculture land

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you,

Warm regards

Thiruvenkatam.S
INDATS Consultants

Dear Mr.Thiruvenkatam.S

I am looking agriculture land for investment purpose. So, can you please call me to this number +91-9619347808

Thks & Rgds
Lawrrence Anthony
Mumbai

deepuranjit

Regarding land purchase.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you,

Warm regards

Thiruvenkatam.S
INDATS Consultants

Dear Sir,

We are interested in purchasing land with water sourse.Our preferable locations are tamilnadu and karnataka.We will be needing lands costing from 10,000 to 80000 per acre.We can purchase from 100 acres and above.Our main crops will be fruit trees.If you have any suitable land contact us.email:deepuranjit@gmail.com.
Phone:07025774447.

Thank You,
Deepu ranjit

gudaan

looking for Land less than 1 lakh per acre...pls contct me

Hello
Pls contact me if you have agriculture land for less than 1lakh per acre..

Regards
Anand

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you,

Warm regards

Thiruvenkatam.S
INDATS Consultants

chmohi

hi
pls provide exact location, road access etc. i am interested in buying around 15 acres for farming purpose.
kindly send the details by email chmohihos@gmail.com or provide your contact nbr
thanks