Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

300 Acres of Agriculture lands in Karnataka 130 kms from Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

indats

Dear Sir / Madam,

In continuation to our previous posting, we would like to add some more information pertaining to the agriculture lands. We have identified certain lands of 100 acres + up to 500 acres for sale in the discussed area, which falls under Tumkur, district madhugiri taluk of southeast karnataka. This district shares its borders with neighboring Andhra State. However, all the lands with us are in Karnataka.

The Cost per acre if buying in bulk can be less than 1 lakh Per Acre.

Topography and General Information:
This region can be approached through 2 -3 different approach routes. The distance is between 100 - 130 kms to the lands from Bangalore. The journey time is roughly 3 hours from Bangalore. ( This is due to the traffic and road conditions ).The Best approach route would be SH - 9 (sate highway no 9) from Bangalore to Hindupur in Andhra via Yelahanka, Doddaballapura, Gowribidnur and Hindupur which is 105 Kms. Presently this is a state highway and is proposed to be converted to a national highway. The best route is to Drive down up to Hindupur and then take a deviation into karnataka via Muddenahalli to reach the lands.
The lands, which are up for sale at these prices, are lands that are not cultivated by the present landowners. The present ownership of land in some place is single family owned and in others, the owners are multiple.
The Soil is red and mixed white. The under ground water level is very good and is available from 150 to 350 feet. There is no scarcity of water in this entire belt of Madhugiri. Many companies have set up corporate farming in this are because of the good quality fertile soil and under ground water available in plenty. For example Namdhari's a private Ltd company has 300 acres of lands which is being used for cultivating Vegetables sold in their retail chain in Bangalore and other cities and fruits which are grown to be exported.
There are many Grape farms also in this belt. There is a 500-acre grape garden with plans to have a Winery in the near future in the surroundings.
This area also has a lot of small mountains and lakes, which support the replenishment of underground water levels.

Labor hands in this area are not a problem.

Small Note on Our Company:
Indats consultant is a registered organization into Real estate in Bangalore headed by Thiruvenkatam S. Here we firmly believe and practice and in being transparent at every stage.

We religiously follow a system to source the right properties with the correct papers (i.e. we run a complete check on the legalities before we propose it to a client). This helps our clients and us in saving time and making business pleasant.
Since we have always believed in adding value and providing a one-stop solution to our clients, we would not only assist you in acquiring the land but also can assist in taking care of the same in terms of fencing, planting shade providing trees, security power connections, legal matters, Govt subsidiaries etc.

We believe we have the required work force and experience to take care of all the requirements mostly in house and professionals on a case-to-case basis.
All the above can be facilitated at very reasonable terms.

We hope we have been able to communicate the necessary information. If you require any further details, please feel free to communicate to us any time.

Please send me a private message with your contact number for us to get in touch.

Thank you,

Warm regards

Thiruvenkatam.S
INDATS Consultants

srinivas naik

Dear Sir,

Pls note my contact details

Srinivas BS
Please contact........

Regards,
Srinivas
Bangalore

Last edited by a moderator:

hemanthmathad

Dear Sir / Madam,

In continuation to our previous posting, we would like to add some more information pertaining to the agriculture lands. We have identified certain lands of 100 acres + up to 500 acres for sale in the discussed area, which falls under Tumkur, district madhugiri taluk of southeast karnataka. This district shares its borders with neighboring Andhra State. However, all the lands with us are in Karnataka.

This region can be approached through 2 -3 different approach routes. The distance is between 100 - 130 kms to the lands from Bangalore. The journey time is roughly 3 hours from Bangalore. ( This is due to the traffic and road conditions ).The Best approach route would be SH - 9 (sate highway no 9) from Bangalore to Hindupur in Andhra via Yelahanka, Doddaballapura, Gowribidnur and Hindupur which is 105 Kms. Presently this is a state highway and is proposed to be converted to a national highway. The best route is to Drive down up to Hindupur and then take a deviation into karnataka via Muddenahalli to reach the lands.
The lands, which are up for sale at these prices, are lands that are not cultivated by the present landowners. The present ownership of land in some place is single family owned and in others, the owners are multiple.
The Soil is red and mixed white. The under ground water level is very good and is available from 150 to 350 feet. There is no scarcity of water in this entire belt of Madhugiri. Many companies have set up corporate farming in this are because of the good quality fertile soil and under ground water available in plenty. For example Namdhari's a private Ltd company has 300 acres of lands which is being used for cultivating Vegetables sold in their retail chain in Bangalore and other cities and fruits which are grown to be exported.
There are many Grape farms also in this belt. There is a 500-acre grape garden with plans to have a Winery in the near future in the surroundings.
This area also has a lot of small mountains and lakes, which support the replenishment of underground water levels.

Indats consultant is a registered organization into Real estate in Bangalore headed by Thiruvenkatam S. Here we firmly believe and practice and in being transparent at every stage.

We religiously follow a system to source the right properties with the correct papers (i.e. we run a complete check on the legalities before we propose it to a client). This helps our clients and us in saving time and making business pleasant.
Since we have always believed in adding value and providing a one-stop solution to our clients, we would not only assist you in acquiring the land but also can assist in taking care of the same in terms of fencing, planting shade providing trees, security power connections, legal matters, Govt subsidiaries etc.

We believe we have the required work force and experience to take care of all the requirements mostly in house and professionals on a case-to-case basis.

We hope we have been able to communicate the necessary information. If you require any further details, please feel free to communicate to us any time.

Please send me a private message with your contact number for us to get in touch.

Thank you,

Warm regards

Thiruvenkatam.S
INDATS Consultants
Dear Thiruvenkatam,

Please give me your contact number or contact me . I would like to have some more details on the same.

Regards,
Hemanth Mathad

anil1956

Dear Sir,

please inform what is the maximum number of acres a person and his family can buy here.
2. If the non agriculture income is above two lacs p a how do you propose to register the lands in our name.
3. In whose name the said 500 acres land is there
4. Is it a government land.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you,

Warm regards

Thiruvenkatam.S
INDATS Consultants

srinivasraomc

Contact details

Hi
Please send me your contact number to discuss further.
Am interested to buy land for Green House farming

eagle2188

I am interested in buying some 25-30acres of land . Please send the location map and details like legal aspects.
Please contact........

ragbhr

Interested in the plot

pls contact me . I am interested in buying the property

goodman

can u pls contact me

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you,

Warm regards

Thiruvenkatam.S
INDATS Consultants

ajith000

wanted cheap agricultural land in tamil nadu.... looking for 250-400 acres please contact

menon123

Land

I am looking for a small 10-15 acre coffee estate in wayanad or Coorg. Please contact me with any ideas you may have. I am also interested in same extent of barren land that can be converted to a farm. Climate and view are very very important for me.

ayush1ravi

required agricultural lands near maddur

Dear Thiruvenkatam.S
INDATS Consultants

I have gone thro the below info about availability of agri land near madhugiri. I would like to inform you that, I am looking for agricultural land about 10 acres near maddur on enroute to Mysore from Bangalore. I do not want the land on main road as I am interested only in agricultural land. I do not have any problem if the land is 5-6 kms inside on RHS or LHS on the main road. I need good water source.

Pl give me details of the land available in the area mentioned above with details about water source, property titles, present cultivation (if any) and any other related information.

Pl get in touch with me once you source any land in the area mentioned above.

Thanks & Regards,

RAVISHANKAR.M
Please contact....

acshrr

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you,

Warm regards

Thiruvenkatam.S
INDATS Consultants
pls contact me through mail id. We are in need of land immediately

udaychopda

As mentioned by you if the cost is less than a lakh, would like to buy 10 acres, please send me the details else contact me

santom

Hello

I would like to get more details about this land. Will you be able to mail or call me regarding this

kvprasad

Can non-locals buy farm land in Karnataka

Hi,

I am interested in the land but I understand non-locals cannot buy agriculure land in Karnataka? Pls clarify so we can proceed further.

regards,
Prasad