Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register

Click Here!

hcms

Hi sir,
Good evening !

We are very glad to have your presence .

Acording to your request you want to know the rates of stevia dry leaves but you have not mentioned whether you want to buy or sell . Before sending the rate let me know about your purpose so can I can Give you full information.

Hope you will repply soon.

Thanks and regards
Poonam Sharma
(Office Administrator)

hcms

HI all ,
Good Evening!!

As per your request I want to acknowlege that you can purchase stevia products from Hahnemann Charitable Mission Society Also . It is leading organization in technology of Stevia cultivation and in stevia processing. The organization is ISO 9001 certified. It is working since 1996.
For buying purpose or for more detail you can contact with HCMS .

Hope this information will be a link for us.

Thanks and regards
Poonam Sharma
(Office Administrator)

Last edited:

hcms

Stevia products for daily consumption

We, Hahnemann Charitable Mission Society, are a Jaipur based ISO 9001:2000 Certified non government organization. We have been promoting medicinal, horticultural, Jatropha and Aromatic plantation since then and giving time to time input to the farmers from technology to marketing all over India mainly in Rajasthan.

As Stevia leaves are becoming popular globally as a zero calorie natural sweetening agent, HCMS is promoting its cultivation all over world .We have well qualified & experienced technical staff for setting up & monitoring Stevia Cultivation,land development, cultivation procedure, soil and water testing, product formation. We Supply & providing consultancies as per requirement
 Best quality of Stevia Leaves
 stevia dry leaves
 Stevia powder
 Stevia products

Availability of other product and services:
Organic Manure and pesticides
Other medicinal and Aromatic plants
Dairy development services
Paid Consultancy services for plants from Cultivation to up to its marketing
Vocational Training Program

If you have any queries then please contact us.

emufarm

Interested

I am located in Pune. I want to grow this in my balcony. Please suggest how to proceed for the same?

If you are not able to provide in Pune, is there anyone else who can provide stevia plants/kit for growinat at home in Pune?

Thanks,
Suhas Savant

Last edited:

jayesh_vedanta

pls where it is available in Ahmedabad? provide the detail.

Pls provide the detail . I am from Ahmedabad.
STEVIA
MEETHI PATTI, MITHI TULASI

STEVIA is a miracle herb for the Diabetic patients, This source of natural sweetener. The plant is native to tropical and subtropical regions of North America and South America. It is grown widely in countries like Brazil, Colombia, Paraguay and Venezuela. In Venezuela it is being used over 1500 years. Stevia is natural calorie free sweetener. To live a healthy life low calorie intake is essential for diabetic patient. In our daily life sweetener is main part of our taste. The normal sugar is main source of our sweetener. Stevia leaves are 30 times sweeter than normal sugar. The extract of Stevia Stevioside-Rebaudioside is around 300-400 times sweeter than normal sugar

Stevia is used in following Forms.
o Dried green Stevia Leaves
o Green powder of the leaves
o White Stevioside powder
o Stevioside Liquid

In India Hahnemann Charitable Mission Society is leading organization in technology of Stevia cultivation and in stevia processing. The organization is ISO 9001 certified. It is working since 1996. Organization is providing buyback guarantee for the cultivation of medicinal and aromatic plants under 4000 Acre. Among this contractual farming Stevia is being cultivated in 500 Acres. The Plant of Stevia can be grown in pot in home. It can be consumed directly
to change the taste in daily life. If you want to grow this herb at your home
you can contact us. This is also a good gift for your near and dear
Who is Suffering from
Diabetes

We are providing good quality in the reasonable rates for various products of Stevia in the various cities.

Those who are interested to buy please contact with us

aylamamutoi

I just got my first Stevia last year.I just learned more about it tonight and I am blown away by it. My son is almost 3 years old has his own stevia plant in our front yard that he picks some from every morning.
The seeds are so easy to harvest it's just like a fuzzy dandelion!

org_in

On 22 September 2012 Training Program on Stevia, Aloe vera & Organic Cultivation

On 22 September 2012 Training Program on Stevia & Organic Cultivation
Stevia cultivation training program

Organic Innovation (organicinnovationassam.blogspot.in)is organizing a Stevia (natural sugar plant) and Organic Cultivation Training Program on 22 September 2012.You can have complete guide to growing, harvesting, and marketing stevia leaves .Valuable information is compiled from growers, research trials, and the author’s own experience. Includes stevia leaf buyers, sellers, and other resources. Attendy could be individuals, Co-operates and rural farmers. Session includes market strategic, availability, future of medicinal plant,trading and export opportunities various knowledgeable information available for entrepreneur.

OBJECTIVES OF TRAINING PROGRAM:-

1.The complete information about commercial cultivation of medicinal plants and Stevia cultivation.
2.Before starting cultivation what parameters has to be taken?
3.Include field level primary processing /value addition activities.
4.Converting your business into small scale industries ?
5.On what parameters/standard Medicinal cultivation done?
6.Marketing aspects & services?
7.Profit percentage from single buyer and how much it is effective?
8.Guarantee of Buy back guarantor?
9.Certified plant saplings and seeds, surety of certification and standardization of material?
10.How can you choose any medicinal plants according to your place climate, Land soil and water availability?
11.List of Government certified & approved Herbal plants?
12.Climatically conditions, environmental improvement and soil improvement.
13.Employment to unemployed people?
14.Promotions of Herbal plants according to Government Schemes?
15.Medicinal farming through organic preparation?
16.Cultivation of Medicinal plants with minimum water level?
17.Safety about climatic diseases in Medicinal Herbs?
18.How to prepare nursery of Medicinal plants?
19.Subsidy from Central and State Government?
20.Formalities for Organic Certification?
21. Bankable projects and bank loan?

VISIT INCLUDES DURING TRAINING SESSION

1.Vermicompost processing unit.
2.Stevia Farm Visit

TRAINING DETAIL:-

Training Duration:- 1 day

Training Time:- 11:00 am to 4:00 pm

Training Place:- Guwahati

Training Type:- Residential Training

Last edited by a moderator:

priyamahesh

stevia

how to start stevia cultivation n need total information about the stevia
what is the cost of stevia seeds and how to grow these plants