Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

2Acres of Farm Land @ Palakkad, Kerala

Register

Click Here!

kichus

2Acres of land well suitable for Farms, Resorts and Farm tourism is available at Sholayoor, Agali, Palakkad. The land has a very clear and authentic title which can be traced back. There is a perennial water stream flowing along one side of the land. It's almost plain with a slight slop towards the stream. The soil is black and very fertile; no cultivation has been done from a long time. Ideal plot for Organic/Natural farming for interested. The land is suitable to plant Cardamom, Ginger, Coconut, Coffee, Areca nut, Nutmeg or any cash crops.

Those who are interested can email . Brokers, please excuse.

Last edited by a moderator:

pradeepnick

intrested to buy

hi sir,
i would like to know what is your selling price, as am intrested to relocate to palaghat. please let me know

regards,

thailiannan

Interested to buy.Contact-9895198641

Let me know the exact price and location.
contact-

2Acres of land well suitable for Farms, Resorts and Farm tourism is available at Sholayoor, Agali, Palakkad. The land has a very clear and authentic title which can be traced back. There is a perennial water stream flowing along one side of the land. It's almost plain with a slight slop towards the stream. The soil is black and very fertile; no cultivation has been done from a long time. Ideal plot for Organic/Natural farming for interested. The land is suitable to plant Cardamom, Ginger, Coconut, Coffee, Areca nut, Nutmeg or any cash crops.

Hello Sir,

Could you please let me know the exact location and the price of your land? I would like to go forward if things go well.

regards,
Balakrishnan

kichus

The asking price is 6.5lacs per Acre and the land has proper titles and documents.

kichus

Anyone interested so that I can share the contact details. Here I can't share it since I don't have a premium account.

vinodchethikkat

interested

pls rate ur price
and let me know the exact areaof the land

regards,

lijugeor

Request Rate / Acre

Hello,

Hope you are doing good. If your farm land has not yet been sold, could you please furnish me the rate for which you are planning to sell.

sirajkochi

my dear can you send price and distance from palakad to this site..also availble road.. all you can post to my

sureshvm

land for lease

Dear advertiser,

I have 05 acres of farm land in palakkad, kozhinjampara area suitable for agri/farming. since I am not available I would like to lease it for some one who is interested same as yours. if your case is genuine please contact me in this mail ID . If you want I can give you 02 acres also.

mail me if you are intersted with other details
regards

ajitsiva

The asking price is 6.5lacs per Acre and the land has proper titles and documents.
Hi Kichu,
Please send me the details ( price, location map , and any other details ) to my email

Thanks in advance