Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

22.5 acers Agriculture land for sale near B.R Hills within 85 kms from Mysore

Register

Click Here!

nsudhakar

Farm/Agriculture land having good fertility is available for sale with clear documentation, in a good location.
Total area: 22.5 acers (Red soil)
Location: at the foot of B R Hills, near Yelandur, Chamarajnagar

Near By Places:
B.R Hills: 22 kms by road,
6 kms by walk
Yelandur : 10 kms
Kollegal : 28 kms
Mysore : 85 kms
Bangalore: 156 kms
Irekere River(spread over 600 kms area): 2 kms

Resources Available:
Teak:400, Silver:100, Coconut:10, Mango:35,Others like JackFruit, Sapota, lemon,etc.

Bore(4 No.), Solar Fencing, Drip Irrigation, FarmHouse (1 No.), Servant House (1 No.), Ample of water and electricity, Tar road going infront of farm, Public transport available from chamrajnagar and yelandur.

Crops like Sugarcane, Bananna, Pappaya,Promoganate, paddy, etc can be cultivated. Red soil and is suitable for all kind of crops. There is also a dam nearby at a distance of 6kms from farm.

The farm is away from the pollution filled towns and cities and is close to nature with a refreshing air surrounded with mountains and the BR Hills forest nearby.

Expected Price: 2.5 crores
Location on Map: Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

vishaljain_ca

am interested in purchasing - with clear titles - immediate settlement for 1.5 lacs per acre (the price going there), mail me

Last edited by a moderator:

nsudhakar

@vishaljain_ca:
If you can let me know similar good land in that area available for 1.5 lacs/acre, please let me know (need not say: with clear documents). I myself, will be buying 10 acers or even more.

rdurais

on seeing the location of your LAND IT IS VERY INTERIOR PLACE . MY BUDGET IS 10 LAKHS . I WANT TO BUY 5 ACRES WITH ONE BOREWELL FOR 10 LAKHS . YOU DID NOT MENTION ABOUT CLEAR TITLE OR NOT . CALL ME FOR NEGOTIATION R DURAISAMY 09443578921.