Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale 150 acrs. land close to Pavagada town

Register

Click Here!

Dear friends ,

We have land close to pavagada town
Just 5km 150acre

And near kambadur we have 250 cars

Call for more details +916363233806
Gopal

ranje7cf

TITLE: - Ideas to sell 200 acre cheap dry land in good price in rural Karnataka.

Subject : - Attention land owners, Business minded people and Real estate Agents of Karnataka.

Namaste, you should always keep in mind that this is not easy to find honest man in this competitive and greedy world.

I am not selling land. This is an idea/plan/concept to sell dry barren type of cheap land in good price, easily to make cheap wooden rooms for the retired city people in a big botanical garden.

HOW TO START THE PROJECT: - give Kannada printed copies of this message to the village people. Ask owners of cheap dry/barren/rocky agriculture land to make a group and convert land for residential use (minimum one acre to maximum 100 or 200 acres) in the rural areas of following taluka of Karnataka (H. D. Kote, Chamrajnagar rural, Kollegal, Kanakapura), near Tamilnadu border, and in Rural areas of Sakleshpura, Kodagu and Chickmagaluru and in Karwar district, near majali beach (east side of highway), to make low cost wooden rooms for the retired people in a big botanical garden.

There should be electricity, mobile network and good road in that area. After land conversion, I will sell plots to the city people in good price, to make low cost but attractive wooden holiday homes for the retired people in a big botanical garden.

After land conversion, we will make/develop some facilities and we will sell small pieces of land in good price to the city people to make low cost wooden rooms for the retired people in a big botanical garden. If land is barren/rockey then I will make big, low cost constant water pond, in front of all the wooden rooms to attract land buyer. Constant water pond means it will never dry in summer. I will take all the responsibilities to sell land in good price to the city people easily and fast, using my ideas. I and land owner group will sign a court registered agreement stating all the mutually agreed terms and condition to make trust.

Contact me to know more detail. You will get commission and I want a small piece of land for my hard work. Send me your email id. I will send you information in detail. I speak Hindi, Kannada and English. You can meet me in Bangalore city. Keep in touch with me, otherwise you will forget me and I will forget you.

IMPORTANT: -

(1). Land owners should give a letter with land conversion application, saying that we want to make a layout to make only eco wooden rooms for the retired city people. If land owner is less educated and poor then land owner can make a joint venture or land development agreement with a trusted rich, influential, business minded people of that area. Land owner can keep some plots. That plots will generate good income for their coming generations.

(2). you can find many wooden holiday home makers in India on ww w. google. com but U should know that they are greedy people and working for huge profit margins not for friendly help. you can see their prices on google.

(3). I don't build log house and market the same. you should know that log Houses and wooden houses are different. Log house maker use thick, long, pieces of round wood to make log houses and I use flat pieces of wood to make wooden houses. I am not a professional wooden house maker. I worked sometime in the office of a wooden house making company in north India as an office assistant, that time I learnt some innovative ideas to make low cost but attractive wooden houses. I can make wooden holiday homes using cheapest locally available treated wood, that will cost Rs. 100 per square feet, wall and roof. I am not taking any profit and I will generate profit for you whole life so you should give me a small piece of land and some wooden rooms for my hard work.

Plot sizes would be 30 x 50 or 40 x 80. I will make a botanical garden. I will bring plants from all over the world. I will generate good income for the land buyers.

You can contact me on my email id: ranjeet.kumar465(AT)gmail.com

You can copy and save this message in your email draft for future use.

You can see Ideas to sell 200 acre cheap land in Tamilnadu on w. w. w. cheaplanddevelopment. blogspot. com/

Thanks.

The mind is everything. What we think we become.

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves: Buddha

(1). I can offer land buyer to make a botanical garden all over the land using drip irrigation.

(2). I can offer land buyer to make a big low cost constant water pond in front of all the farm houses. Constant water pond means it will never dry in summer.

(3). I can offer land buyer to make low cost/cheap but attractive wooden rooms on their land.

(4). I can offer land buyer to generate good income from wooden rooms.