Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

15 cr wanted for a Agro project

Register

Click Here!

turnkey

Hello

Our client want 15 cr loan ,.good ROI assured ,.for a cotton project in south india .scamers need not contact ,.

We welcome open assistance for any good service charge for the fund .CALL ME IN PRIVATE MAIL,.

TURNKEY

dineshmore

15 cr loan

Please inform the mortgage available on my p.m.

Hello

Our client want 15 cr loan ,.good ROI assured ,.for a cotton project in south india .scamers need not contact ,.

We welcome open assistance for any good service charge for the fund .CALL ME IN PRIVATE MAIL,.

TURNKEY

venkprasanna

No upfront fee charged! Private finance available

Dear Sir,
Thanks for the inquiry. Please note that I am a retired official
worked for a Ltd company and served a DSA of a private bank, possessed vast
knowledge about loans and other related services. You can expect 100%
honest, professional and ethic full service through me.

FOR ALL CHANNELS LOAN NO UPFRONT FEE/TOKEN MONEY IS CHARGED!

FIRST LOAN CHANNEL: NRI FUND/DUBAI BASED

1. I have been connected to a Private financier at Bangalore/Dubai based NRI FUNDS/ The rate of interest varies from 2% TO 4% per anum. It can be negotiated with the financier. Every month interest only should be paid as per the interest rate fixed. Payment of principal amount can also be remitted at any moment at a staggered manner. No upfront fee is charged at any moment. All service charges and expenses will be deducted/reimbursed from the sanctioned loan amount and that too at the time of delivering the loan/disbursement.

a) For releasing the NRI fund, the service charge conditions are…. A)The service charge of 3% will be retained by the financiers for releasing the funds from the bank, which is a rule fixed by RBI and this will not be reimbursed to you.

b) The mediators service charge varies from 2% to 3% /depending upon the volume of loan you borrow. All put together max 5% will be deducted at the time of disbursing the loan amount.

c) All expenses pertaining to the property inspection such as travel and hospitality expenses should be borne by the borrower only. No cash payment is entertained to any body,at any moment.

d)The loan will be 40% to 50% approx on the market value of the
collateral property. It depends upon the credibility of the property you pledge.

2.The minimum loan application should be for Rs.50cr. Less than that the application will not be entertained for NRI fund loan. Maximum can be any quantum.

The rate rate of Interest varies from 8% to 12% from file to file. The minimum loan applied should be 10r and above. Paper process work will be done at Bangalore only

3.After submitting the needed loan papers within 30 days loan will be released

4.Simple mortgage deed will be registered against the loan. Certain cases, with simple mortgage and agreement to sell will be executed.

SECOND LOAN CHANNEL: PRIVATE FINANCE BANGALORE BASED

1. I have been connected to a Private financier at Bangalore based. The rate of interest varies from 8% TO 10% per anum/reducing balance. It can be negotiated with the financier. No upfront fee is charged at any moment. All service charges and expenses will be deducted/reimbursed from the sanctioned loan amount and that too at the time of delivering the loan/disbursement.

A)The service charge of 3% to 3.5% will be charged,depending upon the volume of loan you borrow. This will be deducted at the time of disbursing the loan amount.

c) All expenses pertaining to the property inspection such as travel and hospitality expenses should be borne by the borrower only. No cash payment is entertained to any body,at any moment.

d)The loan will be 40% to 45% approx on the market value of the
collateral property. It depends upon the credibility of the property you pledge.

2.The minimum loan application should be for Rs.5cr. Less than that the application will not be entertained. Maximum can be any quantum.

The rate rate of Interest varies from 8% to 10% varies/ file to file. The minimum loan applied should be 05cr and above. Paper process work will be done at Bangalore only

4.Simple mortgage deed will be registered against the loan. Certain cases, with simple mortgage and agreement to sell will be executed.

THIRD LOAN CHANNEL: BNAGALORE BASED FINANCE

1. I have been connected to a Private financier at Bangalore based .The rate of interest varies from 9% TO 12% per anum/Reducing balance. It can be negotiated with the financier. No upfront fee is charged at any moment. All service charges and expenses and mediator commission will be deducted/reimbursed from the sanctioned loan amount and that too at the time of delivering the loan/disbursement.

a) The mediators service charge varies from 2% to 3% /depending upon the volume of loan you borrow. And will be deducted at the time of disbursing the loan amount.

2.The minimum loan application should be for Rs.10 cr. Less than that the application will not be entertained for loan. Maximum can be any quantum.

The rate rate of Interest varies from 9% to 12% from file to file. The minimum loan applied should be 10r and above. Paper process work will be done at Bangalore only

FOURTH LOAN CHANNEL: BNAGALORE BASED FINANCE

As well, I have been connected to the top officials of Nationalized
banks and syndicate consortium finance companies which are connected to the said
banks.

All these things are processed by qualified Chartered Accountants and Lawyers from Bangalore. You get a very honest, fair and professional deal. The rate of Interest is as per the norms fixed by Reserve bank of India/as per bank norms. The service charge varies from 2to 2.5% , depending
upon the volume of loan. The minimum loan applied should be 05cr and above. Paper process work will be done at Bangalore only.

3.Any type of Mortgage loans, take over and top up loans, project
loans of mega type, term loans, including Mega and small real estate
projects, Hospitals, educational (trust) Institution expansion program
and equity participation will be considered.

FIFTH LOAN CHANNEL: BNAGALORE BASED FINANCE

WITHOUT INCOME PROOF/SIBIL CASES BAD BANK TRACK RECORD CASES.

Minimum loan amount should be 01 cr, if so the rate of interest will be 2.25% flat rate and if it is above 3cr it will be 2% flat rate.

The commission will be 3%

If the property papers are legally o.k loan will be released within 15 days.

SEXTH LOAN CHANNEL: BNAGALORE BASED FINANCE

We can arrange equity participation and Venture capital for running business establishments and companies.

4. If you are satisfied, please contact me
Wish you good luck. Awaiting for your reply.

5. Please forward the appended below information to evaluate
and then I will come back to you with the feasibility.
1.. Company’s detailed profile
2.. Last 3 years audited balance sheet
3.. Next 3 years projections
4.. Current Banking setup
5.. Requirement
6.. Detailed project report
The above will enable us to do the thorough spate work for the
proposal. We truly solicit your support in the successful closure of
the proposal.
Thanks,
Regards,
R.Venkprasanna

For Global financial services

PS:No Upfront fee charged! Consulting service provided by qualified Chartered Accountants to obtain finance like Angel finance for start ups and Venture capital for developing the present Company. Joining as equity share participation partners with the present running company. And Syndicate consortium Finance by banks and Funds through Private financiers also arranged. For details contact :Venkprasanna

Last edited by a moderator:

anil1956

agri project financial consultant

Dear friend,
We are the right consultants for your need. We can help you to get 15 crores from nationalised banks. by providing proper project report. please contact if interested in proceeding. registration fee applies.

anil patil
anil1956@hotmail.com

Hello

TURNKEY

venkprasanna

No upfront fee charged! Private finance available

Hello

TURNKEY
Please contact me to do the needful. Write a brief loan profile or contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

venkat2

LOAN for agricultural land mortgage

Dear Sir,

Please inform your email id and mobile number. We want your service. We will call you immediately.

Or you can call me at 9444398338 or email me at venkat_nand@hotmail.com

Regards
Venkat

Dear Sir,
Thanks for the inquiry. Please note that I am a retired official
worked for a Ltd company and served a DSA of a private bank, possessed vast
knowledge about loans and other related services. You can expect 100%
honest, professional and ethic full service through me.

FOR ALL CHANNELS LOAN NO UPFRONT FEE/TOKEN MONEY IS CHARGED!

FIRST LOAN CHANNEL: NRI FUND/DUBAI BASED

1. I have been connected to a Private financier at Bangalore/Dubai based NRI FUNDS/ The rate of interest varies from 2% TO 4% per anum. It can be negotiated with the financier. Every month interest only should be paid as per the interest rate fixed. Payment of principal amount can also be remitted at any moment at a staggered manner. No upfront fee is charged at any moment. All service charges and expenses will be deducted/reimbursed from the sanctioned loan amount and that too at the time of delivering the loan/disbursement.

a) For releasing the NRI fund, the service charge conditions are…. A)The service charge of 3% will be retained by the financiers for releasing the funds from the bank, which is a rule fixed by RBI and this will not be reimbursed to you.

b) The mediators service charge varies from 2% to 3% /depending upon the volume of loan you borrow. All put together max 5% will be deducted at the time of disbursing the loan amount.

2.The minimum loan application should be for Rs.50cr. Less than that the application will not be entertained for NRI fund loan. Maximum can be any quantum.

The rate rate of Interest varies from 8% to 12% from file to file. The minimum loan applied should be 10r and above. Paper process work will be done at Bangalore only

SECOND LOAN CHANNEL: PRIVATE FINANCE BANGALORE BASED

1. I have been connected to a Private financier at Bangalore based. The rate of interest varies from 8% TO 10% per anum/reducing balance. It can be negotiated with the financier. No upfront fee is charged at any moment. All service charges and expenses will be deducted/reimbursed from the sanctioned loan amount and that too at the time of delivering the loan/disbursement.

A)The service charge of 3% to 3.5% will be charged,depending upon the volume of loan you borrow. This will be deducted at the time of disbursing the loan amount.

d)The loan will be 40% to 45% approx on the market value of the

2.The minimum loan application should be for Rs.5cr. Less than that the application will not be entertained. Maximum can be any quantum.

The rate rate of Interest varies from 8% to 10% varies/ file to file. The minimum loan applied should be 05cr and above. Paper process work will be done at Bangalore only

THIRD LOAN CHANNEL: BNAGALORE BASED FINANCE

1. I have been connected to a Private financier at Bangalore based .The rate of interest varies from 9% TO 12% per anum/Reducing balance. It can be negotiated with the financier. No upfront fee is charged at any moment. All service charges and expenses and mediator commission will be deducted/reimbursed from the sanctioned loan amount and that too at the time of delivering the loan/disbursement.

a) The mediators service charge varies from 2% to 3% /depending upon the volume of loan you borrow. And will be deducted at the time of disbursing the loan amount.

2.The minimum loan application should be for Rs.10 cr. Less than that the application will not be entertained for loan. Maximum can be any quantum.

The rate rate of Interest varies from 9% to 12% from file to file. The minimum loan applied should be 10r and above. Paper process work will be done at Bangalore only

FOURTH LOAN CHANNEL: BNAGALORE BASED FINANCE

As well, I have been connected to the top officials of Nationalized
banks and syndicate consortium finance companies which are connected to the said
banks.

All these things are processed by qualified Chartered Accountants and Lawyers from Bangalore. You get a very honest, fair and professional deal. The rate of Interest is as per the norms fixed by Reserve bank of India/as per bank norms. The service charge varies from 2to 2.5% , depending
upon the volume of loan. The minimum loan applied should be 05cr and above. Paper process work will be done at Bangalore only.

3.Any type of Mortgage loans, take over and top up loans, project
loans of mega type, term loans, including Mega and small real estate
projects, Hospitals, educational (trust) Institution expansion program
and equity participation will be considered.

FIFTH LOAN CHANNEL: BNAGALORE BASED FINANCE

WITHOUT INCOME PROOF/SIBIL CASES BAD BANK TRACK RECORD CASES.

Minimum loan amount should be 01 cr, if so the rate of interest will be 2.25% flat rate and if it is above 3cr it will be 2% flat rate.

The commission will be 3%

If the property papers are legally o.k loan will be released within 15 days.

SEXTH LOAN CHANNEL: BNAGALORE BASED FINANCE

We can arrange equity participation and Venture capital for running business establishments and companies.

4. If you are satisfied, please contact me
Wish you good luck. Awaiting for your reply.

5. Please forward the appended below information to evaluate
and then I will come back to you with the feasibility.
1.. Company’s detailed profile
2.. Last 3 years audited balance sheet
3.. Next 3 years projections
4.. Current Banking setup
5.. Requirement
6.. Detailed project report
The above will enable us to do the thorough spate work for the
proposal. We truly solicit your support in the successful closure of
the proposal.
Thanks,
Regards,
R.Venkprasanna

For Global financial services

PS:No Upfront fee charged! Consulting service provided by qualified Chartered Accountants to obtain finance like Angel finance for start ups and Venture capital for developing the present Company. Joining as equity share participation partners with the present running company. And Syndicate consortium Finance by banks and Funds through Private financiers also arranged. For details contact :Venkprasanna