Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
manojsinghchandel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I m form Gujarat ,I m starting aelovera cultivation in 2 Acer land so,are u interested purchase aelovera leaf my contact number is 9408543039,fenilbhut5598@gmail.com
    Sir i have 200 acre land in bihar.. i grow aloe vera but not in huge quantity as i dont have buyers .. but if u can make a huge demand of aloe vera than i would like to put my hands in cultivating aloe vera in my 200 acre land
    can we talk over phone I need to know abut tamato firming. I have 40468.564 square metres empty land.
    reagard.
    sumit singh
    Mr. Manoj Singh,

i am sandhya native of vizianagaram dist.i have nearly 80 acers mangocrop. stil we are exporting mangoes to kolkatta and delhi.but we loss minimum support price due to mediators. so i would like to export to other countries like gulf..etc hense i request you to guide me what are the norms and regulations to do and what are the best ways to find buyers.
    To,
    Mr. Manoj Singh Chandel,

Thank you for contacting Parvathi Plantations. Please visit our website Parvathi Plantations for further details. We will be happy to answer all you queries.
    Thank you
    Satish Kumar
    Hi Manoj,

I am exploring possibility of forming farmers group in bundelkhand area for promoting Organic Farming. Please let me know if you would like to discuss.

Regards
    Pravin Chaturvedi
    DEAR MANOJ,
    I AM INTERESTED IN ALOEVERA MARKET DIRECTORY ON LINE.PLEASE MAIL TO ME AT pawanrajtongia @yahoo.com
    Dear Shri MS Chandel
    Good day, Iam a turmeric seed producer in Dist Saharanpur in UP. Kindly let me know the market for its sale other than the local farmers. Do you also purchase the turmeric seed or raw(fresh) turmeric(Fingers and mother rhizomes. Regards Sarjeet Singh
    Dear Sri MS Chandel
    Good day
    Iam interested in Aloe vera market Directory on line . Pl mail me the same
    Regards Dr Sarjeet Singh, mail drsarjeet@gmail.com
    Dear sir
    just know regarding turmeric farming..................mayur.kokate007@gmail.com (9665081686)...........i hav 30 Acr land and i wan to grow Harbal crops only
    Sir,
    At present I am working in Dubai, and want to settle in India. and I would like to start a goat farm with about 400 to 500 goats at my native place some 120 km far from Warangal, Andhra Pradesh. Please advice and forward a project report to me.

Thanks,
    Mohammed Momeen.
    dearmomeen@gmail.com
    my price for good quality seed material in bangalore is rs.40,000/- per Metric Ton (selected good quality materials) if you tell me the quantity you require then i can check with lorry transporters and get back to you.
    if you want to see my seed material you can see in delhi tomorrow i have a farmer from punjab who has taken samples from bangalore today he will be in delhi tomorrowe and then he is going to punjab
    i have rajendra soni variety of high bride turmeric seed we are getting a yield of 30 tons of raw /fresh turmeic in our farm by drip irrigation and intensive cultivation
    hi sir, i am suresh from bangalore into turmeric farming i have good quality export variety turmeric seed materials i am sending seed to punjab agricultural university and some farmers from punjab have purcahsed i can give referance of farmers who have purchased from district abaor from punjab
    Sir,
    We would like to start a goat farm with about 300 goats at Chennapatna, Karnataka. Pl advice and forward a project report to me.
    Thanks,
    nanda gopal.
    Sir i am a spirulina cultivator from tamil nadu....i am looking for quality buyers for my product,can you help me by any means..my mail id is srilogasen@gmail.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…