Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey frd, I completed M.Pharm. and now working in one of the reputed pharma company in Ahmedabad. I hv 13 beegha land near by Ahmedabad, Gujarat. I am interested in medicinal plantation. Could you please help me out.
    Hi dear sir,
    i am working in fertilizer manufacturing company as a purchase and accounts operations (Qulftn: M.COM (MBA-Mrktg),i will palen to start a marketing company.I request understand fertilizers and other agrochemicals?pls refer me any books.

regards
    krishna
    Dear Ashwini
    Greetings of the day!

Would you please guide us for poultry( budget, land req, human capital, goverment scheem) on sadanandindustries@gmail.com.

Thank You!

sadanand industries.
    hi Ashwini,

This is anil reddy from karimnagar. nenu kothaga dairy farm pettali aani vunna. I looking for 50 cattle(50:50 ratio of cows and buffaloes).Can u give informatin on the following:
    1) How to get Loan and subsidy.
    2) where can i get proper buffaloes and cows.
    3)Where can i get the required Fodder.
    4) Project report.

Finally if u could provide me of ur details ,where ur dairy farm loaction is and i would like to contact u .

Thanking you.
    Thanks & Regards,
    anil reddy bolledla,
    Mb.No 9963456090.
    Dear ashwini,

You have advised to one of the member with regards to Dairy farming training in bangalore @ 2nd week . could you please assist the location or address..

Many thanks for your suggesstions for all type of queries, its really usefull for new entries..

Regards
    Mohan (mohan_raju_t@yahoo.co.in)
    Dear Ashwini:

Saw your message regarding buying agri land in beed district through agents in thane. Can you please forward me numbers of some such agents? Thanks. Amish Gandhi (amish_gandhi@hotmail.com)
    Hi Ashwini

We are dealing turmeric finger in Tamilnadu. If any body want to buy from us ask them feel free to contact me

Regards
    M.Gunasekaran
    Coimabtore
    hi ashwini ..i have a passion towards agriculture industry . i already developed 40 acres with paddy sugar cane aqua culture.just enjoying a very low margin profits ca you sujjest me some some kind of commercial stuff . i heard about milk mushroom ca u give the details jgk2jgk@gmail.com
    Where can I buy Chia Seeds in India? Is there any specific brand/shop where to buy it? Please send the information to my mail account. It's carlos.asar@hotmail.com
    Thanks!
    Madem I am planning to have hf, jersey breed cows to my small dairy unit. Kindly suggest me a location info were the pure breeds are sold with out cheating. I am from udumalpet nearer to Coimbatore-Tamil Nadu... I am waiting for your reply....!
    hi ashwini,
    i need the website link where i can get loan for agriculture ( specially for agar)
    hello madam,
    This is hariharan from madurai
    i need some details for getting loan for a piggery
    can u assist me
    where can i approach for loan
    and how to apply
    if there is any formality pls tell me that
    im very intrested to have my own piggery
    - hariharan.arumugam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…