Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear Sir,
    1. I am a Meteorologist by profession and have nine years of experience in the field of active weather forecasting. Due to my job I am not able to do agriculture in my 300 acreas of land which is in Khajuraho.

2. As water table is very good in my land (two seasonal rivers are dividing my land), so it can be an ideal place for doing any agriculture activity. More than this the land is on road and appx 8 km away from district headquarter i.e chhatrpur, MP (world famous tourist destination Khajuraho is located in Chhatarpur district of MP).

3. I am basically interested in any of the following activities:-
    (a) Lease out the land to your company for some years.
    (b) Start any agriculture project with your company, by defining some terms.
    (c) Or any other project that suits both of us.

Note:- as I am a qualified weather forecaster so my services as weather-expert will be of great help for our future project.

With regards... Anjani
    Land in Tamil Nadu for sale. Own land. Single owner. Suitable for Institution, industry, agriculture or any other purpose. Negotiable. Multipurpose land. Contact: mrgvel@yahoo.com .

1. Fully developed Land 16 acres. Multipurpose. Has three open well with free agriculture Power line for each. All with coconut and mango and other trees. RCC house. Along bus road side for long distance. Near Uthangarai (Tirupattur), Bangalore to Pondicherry road, Thiruvannamalai Road, krishnagiri dt, Tamil Nadu, India,

2. Land 12.5 acres, Near Erode Opposite to RANATOR (RAN INDIA), tiruchengode, Namakkal district
    Land in Tamil Nadu for sale. Own land. Single owner. Suitable for Institution, industry, agriculture or any other purpose. Negotiable. Multipurpose land. Contact: mrgvel@yahoo.com .

1. Fully developed Land 16 acres. Multipurpose. Has three open well with free agriculture Power line for each. All with coconut and mango and other trees. RCC house. Along bus road side for long distance. Near Uthangarai (Tirupattur), Bangalore to Pondicherry road, Thiruvannamalai Road, krishnagiri dt, Tamil Nadu, India,

2. Land 12.5 acres, Near Erode Opposite to RANATOR (RAN INDIA), tiruchengode, Namakkal district
    hello sir we are manfacture the areca leaf plates in various size from tamilnadu for furture contact karthikeyan 09659835772 , 09092094046
    sir, i am r. anuradha . i am an realestate consultant. u want land from kodaikanal. my party have so many land there. if u purchased from him will u provide me 2%commission. if u agree please contact me r. anuradha1@yahoo.co.in . i want your mail id and phone number
    Dear All
    I required some 5 acres of land in thanjavur district. Those who have land please post your information with price and location.
    thanks
    Dear Mr. Mohan Sir,
    Good day, We have 20 acres Land in Sirumalai Adivaram, Dindugal Dt. It is very suitable for Develop good Agri. Form. The cost of Land Rs. 2,75,000 per Acre.

2) The same area v have 10 acres Land have 3 Bore well supply with Govt Free Current Services. The cost of Land is
    Rs. 5,10,000/- per acre.

If U r interested to purchase pls contact Michael. 09380879640

Thanks n regards
    Hi Mr.Mohan,
    Totally we have 8.5 acres land. In that 4 acres coconut trees are planted. Rs.1,00,000/- (approx) earning per year.
    Rest 4.5 acres last year we planted banana trees in that we earned Rs.1,50,000/- .
    Cost of 8.5 acres is Rs.72,25,000/- (Negotiable).

Thanks,
    Krishna
    Dear Rakesh Mohan,
    you had plans of visiting Bangalore today to discuss the development of project on 50 acres of land. you had called me 4 to 5 times what is the position?
    anil patil
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…